xisto Community
clagnol1405241508

Superhero Sports Mascot A picture Ive drawn

This digital art forum is too slow for my liking, so in my efforts to get things going a little more, I present a picture that I drew in Illustrator for my school newspaper. What you need to know to understand the image is that my school was facing Oral Roberts University in soccer, and Oral Roberts is well-known for their giant statue of two hands praying. My university's mascot is Captain Cane, the golden hurricane.

Hehehe That is pretty cool :) I bet yourclassmates got a huge kick out of it!I have seen those big hands you speak of. I was driving on the highway at the time, but you sure can't miss them!!!ViriiGuy

it's cool.... and it made me laugh a little... because you not only "burned" them, you also made fun of them... with the gesture of the hero's hand.... !i guess the boys felt nice that someone drew a good drawing to encourage them !

nice work but dude would killer in 3d graphics to, but of course that better then what I can do.