xisto Community
bnbrown

How Do I "justify" Format My Text

I can make my text align center, left, and right but what about the text format without space (I don't know the term) like this:

------

------

------

1064326883[/snapback]

A CSS style would do the trick:

<p style="text-align: justify"> Text here </p>

Yes it worked. I copied and paste just what you wrote. i tried the justify before but it didn't worked... I used inside the <font> not in <p>. Do you know if I can use it in other commands?

you can also use <div align="justify"> or you can use it without the quote like <div align=justify> you could also use the span tag <span align="justify">

There are cases where you would want to use the <div> or <span> and you could also use the style like div style="text-align: justify"> but it is easier to just align the <P> <DIV> or <SPAN> less typing and less likely to forget the : colon, and you are saving typing ten characters, but I am just a lazy guy!

Yes, thank you, now I understand. But I have a next problem... I use some small img link to the original img. But it makes a very awful window. I tried with JavaScript but it was not fine. Deleted the href tag and just used onClick then the window is ok but it is not a link and my mouse doesn't becomes a hand... and also my CSS effect is gone. And also I make it inside the href tag but than 2 images opens.. Please somebody!!! Whot on earth is the solution??? :)In other words: How do I customize the target="_blank" stuff...?

It sound like you have a "thunbnail" image that when clicked will then link to the larger image and you stated that the image looked awful which probably means that you did not tell the image not to have a border try the below:

<a href="URLtoLargeimage.gif' /><image src="yourSmallImage.gif" border="0" title="Click to see full size image" /></a>
the above code will show a small image without a blue outline (just the image) that is clickable (the pointer turns into a hand) and the big image that it links to will then open. The title will say click to see full size image if someone hovers their mouse over this graphical link, you dont have to use it but it makes it a little more user friendly. If you could provide the code for your problem it would be easier to help you out.

No, I made the border="0" it's ok. The promblem is the awful window and not the awful picture. Anyway, it is not an awful picture : ) So the window has very white background, and also it opens however size it wants itself according to different screen resolutions...

its always best to use a seperate ccs sheet instead of inbadding the ccs in the html page ittself. if you use ccs and do this within the page itself the loading of the page will be much slower espacially when you use lots of ccs. this because of the loading it takes to read in all the ccs styles. when you make youre pages with dreamwaver you'll have to watch out that you dont make to much ccs styles. often you edit the colors of the tekst wich will make an new style.when you make an seperated ccs sheet it only has to load the styles ones and then use it for all youre pages. this will improve the speed of the site. and the plessure of visiting it off course.pirate

I'm sorry to tell you, but this is an offtopic answer. Therefore I cannot do any reasonable with it. By the way, I know CSS, and also use external .css files. Try more to understand the question above. Strength to you!

<p style="text-align: justify"> TEXT HERE </p>This code is ****ing awsome! worked like a charm. Myspace is so gay that gobal enable of this style never gets applied properly so this manual code to override the style works perfect! use it... :)-reply by Asif Salam

How do you justify when youHow Do I "justify" Format My Text

I don't know how to post Justify when you're posting on InvisionFree. Can someone help me out? Much help would be appreciated.

-reply by delilah !