xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
north park

Mobile Phones: Need Advice About The New Motoroker

has anyone got the new motoroker if you have i need any advice because i might get one

is it any good

1064326728[/snapback]

Whats a motoroker?

Can you provide some picture?

First, why do you want to buy this particular phone. Is it because of the functions or design? Need more detailed...so can try to help...peace out! ;)

I think he means the Rokr with Itunes from Cingular. As for the capabilities, I looked it over a few days ago, and it looks like a nice phone, but it has a couple of drawbacks. 1) The only way to get music on this phone is to subscribe to Itunes, which typically charges about $1 a song (99 cents, if you wanna get technical) and the Rokr can hold about 100 songs, so, if you wanted to fill up the data card, you'd spend about another $100 just to get it outfitted. And, if that wasn't enough of a slap in the face (that and the fact that the retail price on the Rokr, not counting in the price of a two year plan, is $150), the nice big media card that comes with it is very hard to be able to access and get into and out of the phone. If you want just a basic phone, there's plenty of other choices that won't crack your wallet as much. Heck, if you want a phone that plays mp3s, the Nokia 6682 has the same capabilities, but you can just save mp3 files direct from your computer to the data card that's easier accessible that the one on the Rokr....but, it's only available, as of yet, by calling Cingular directly....that and my boyfriend says it has bugs in the text messaging receiving area, but other than that, he loves his new toy! lol

Moto Rokr is also from Rogers Cellular in Canada. Its a great phone, comes with a 512mb TS flash card [the one from rogers does]. My contract expired a while ago and i might pick this up this week to have something to listen to. Check it out in the store and see if you like the live demo. If not choose something else, but the phones main feature is the mp3 player.

motoroker

Mobile Phones: Need Advice About The New Motoroker

Good over all the front screen is almost scrach prof 1 draw back at work I am afraid to touch it but I work with stuco so its a dirty job could support more than 2 G but hey whatever right

-reply by nick