xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
GIO!!

Your Favorite Mmorpg

whats your favorite mmorpg  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I must vote for Everquest 2, Reasons are i beileve it has supremer graphics and the story is nice, game play is smooth and it is a good way to unwind after a hard day.

Ok im a bit dissapointed you guys dont have the ultimate mmorpg in the list which is ofcourse none other than final fantasy online so instead i will have to cast my vote for WoW as this is the next best thing in the list ....so who did i kick of the island .. ? :)

Being a GM for WoW is extremely hard, Exspecially since I am 1 of 4 of the admins on a server with over 5k people. I am an admin for the Alliance (humans) and there is one other guy who is fairly incompetent. The other two are Horde (Orc, Tyuran, Undead,...)

I voted WoW myself. Having played multiple MMO's including DAoC, LoM, SWG, EQ2 and WoW.DAoC's updates and expansions I found to be aimed just for the higher level characters, SWG just got real boring real fast, LoM well that is a diablo school MMO, EQ2 though nice graphics and storyline found it was group orientated and you needed a high end machine to play it. WoW offers extensive playability, good storyline, can solo ans easily as group play, and you dont need a high end machine to play it.So my vote definatly goes to WoW

None of the above.I would have to vote for Ultima Online as the best of the best.I have been playing UO since the begining, wow that is like 8 years!!UO is the only one that allows you to truely do anything you want to do.For example, I currently run a Tavern in a player run town. Loads offun :)ViriiGuy

Guild Wars is OK i guess. I mean its the best so far I've played but has yet to satisfy my needs. Like most other free games I've played. GW is just another one of those "I'm done, lets play another game!" type of games I've played so far and bore comes down on you fast after you've beaten the game. Other than that, i love most parts of its storyline.

Hmm, I wouldn't really say any of those are my favorites, I'd go with CoH/CoV (City of Heroes/City of Villains), but from your list, I'm going to go with WoW. I really am not sure why I even really prefer it, but I think it's be my favorite out of all of the ones on the list. But I've never Plated Gunz Online or Maplestory.

Well I was playing Project Entropia for over a year, though looking back on it, it wasn't really enjoyable... always losing money.

So I just picked up The Matrix Online and WOW, I'm not used to getting money for missions anymore :D Project Entropia you're always losing money when you hunt mobs or whatever... The Matrix Online, you run a couple missions and you got yourself a respectable outfit and awesome guns.... whereas PE, you can't buy a hat if you wanted to, because some types of hair styles sticks out the top of the hats ;)

You tell me :D

Matrix......................----------------------..................................PE

Posted ImagePosted Image