xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Pro Evolution Soccer 5 anyone played it b4?

If ya found Pro Evolution Soccer 5 in the stores try to buy it.The Graphics are better and the AI is kinda hard though specially if its hard mode.Its Graphics are better than the old ones though.You should give that game a try its really cool :)

If ya found Pro Evolution Soccer 5 in the stores try to buy it.The Graphics are better and the AI is kinda hard though specially if its hard mode.Its Graphics are better than the old ones though.You should give that game a try its really cool  :)

1064326511[/snapback]

Hi!!

Yeah, i'm looking forward to this game... I have played PES4 for a very long time since the last year, and it's interesting though having played it so often!!

The only thing I played, was the PES5 DEMO... you can choose between 4 teams and play a single half! Graphics are fantastic by comparison to PES4...

in my opinion it's now more realistic than before because of the new ball control (ball jumpes away from the foot, etc...)

Can't wait for playing the full version!!

Julian

(Sorry for my bad english, living in Germany!! ;-) )

i love soccer games. can someone tell me the specifications of this game - i have a slow computer but it plays fifa2003 smoothly, not further versions though.and is it better then ea sports fifas?

i love soccer games. can someone tell me the specifications of this game - i have a slow computer but it plays fifa2003 smoothly, not further versions though.
and is it better then ea sports fifas?

I'm thinking that as well

Does anyone know the specifications of the game?

B) I might buy it if I have enought money...

This game owns over Fifa, fifa has taken so many tircks from pro evo its unbelievable. . they even changed the default controls to be like PES... the ball is heavier in this PEs and it feels great, even though everything seems to be a bit slower and harder to move, its more realistic..one critisicm. the ref is harsh on the fouls, dosen t let the game flow and its shockingly dirupted... but once you get used to it you know what is a foul and what isnt..AI is alot more clver this time round, if your clear on the keepre 1on1 yo're sure to get fouled no doubt about it... quite annoying actually.. and MAster League... wel... cant top that in any version of the game can you!?!?!? B)

PES5 is the best soccer game for today ... This game is almost in Open Source mode...u can change anything in the game if uwant and know how ... Superpatch addons make this game evenmuch better than orginal :unsure:

Features of Superpatch 2.0 & 3.0:- correct Team/Player/League names- full official player kits- Latest transfers until 9 februari 2006- New balls (Nike Aerow, new World Cup ball, etc.)- New official stadiums with banners- New adboards- New team flags- New team chants- New turfs- New boots- New chants, menu screens and music- New 2D minikits- New more realistic faces- New refereee kits... MUCH MORE!...from txt file in superpatch directory

anyway ..its some great app for changing PES5 game options (sounds music in menus kits etc) is called DKZ Studio ...simply in use and powerfull =0

I love the PES series...I have started to play it from PES 4, That game was so wonderful but i really didnt like PES 5 as it had bad graphics than PES 4, but had better game play....That game is THE FIFA UNDERTAKER,,, I am not a FIFA Fan but very less people play PES than FIFA.. <_<