xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
derouge

Upgrade Error Error while upgrading hosting account

Got this while trying to upgrade account ..

Verfied..

Upgrading..

Connection Initilized...

Secure Socket Not Found. Continuing without SSL...

Authorization Succeded.. Commands Executed..

Printing out REturned DATA!.

There were problems creating your account! Please Contact Administrator.

And it talks about bug info but doesnt show any .. so, err. Whats goin on?

Why don't you include the bug-log in you post?It usually take a long while to show the log, because Xisto use many servers to process a query. It took me up to nearly 30 minutes last time. When you get any error. You should contact Xisto via support system. Send an email to support@Xisto.com. Tell everything in detail. And you problem may be solved.

Yeap, I'd agree to pureHeart, Infact if you can sign in to your cPanel and go to support from there i suggest you do that, assuming you have your valid e-mail set on the top left of the cPanel Admin. The support is very fast and effecient, I have had problems before and belive me, they help you out till you have your problem is resolved, or suggest an alternative, either ways you stay happy :) so try out the support, i am shure you would resolve your problem faster.RegardsDhanesh

Your upgrade didn't happen. You still have the same system token you received for upgrading your account. You can still go ahead and try once again to upgrade. No harm done. Sometimes the process aborts due to timeouts and it involves calling a whole bunch of shell scripts to create/upgrade your account.