xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
pat23

My Tribute To Republic Commandos

Good design but here are some pointers:Make the text stand out more. It would be even better if you used the original Republic Commandos font / style.Have you tried outline? That's a feature in the text - helps a lot with making text stand out... especially if it's a large picture or the color you want to see is hard to see.But that's all... By the way - someone tell me how to add a border around the signature, please? :) :)

Thanks but i can't change it a deleted the .PSD file for some dumb reason. To add a border, get on the square/retrangler marquee tool and select the hole sig go to edit stroke 3 black, then again with 2 px grey, then i px black and set the layer to overlay or soft light.

Oh darn - PSD file is gone? Oh well, if you have such good skills then you can surely make another one!! :)Thanks for the help in making a border too - I'll try it out sometime :)By the way - stroke 3 black means 3 pixel line with black color?