xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
GameUltra

Cryptids:species Believed 2 Exsist But Not Proved

Cryptids are species that are believed to exsits (such as Big Foot, Sasquatch, Yetis, Loch Ness Monster, and several hundred others)
I think we should start a discussion, or debate on what cryptids people believe to exsist.
Here is a list of just a few Cryptids (whill try to find more/better ones)
https://smallbusiness.yahoo.com/

I think we should start with Pterosaur-like cryptid:

From Central Africa. Sometimes associated with water, and aggressive action towards boats. Reports are vague enough so that there is a debate between these creatures being actual reptilian relicts, large bats, or misidentified birds (hornbills, storks).

Edited by microscopic^earthling (see edit history)

Well, I guess there really isn't too much interest in this, well I think it's cool anyways...I'll just get started then, I personally don't think the pterosaur-like cryptid is likely to exist, but it is possible if it lives deep in the congo or up on high mountains, or any number of places still highly remote to the human race.It would be cool to have an animal like this in exsistance, but it just doesn't seem true to me, it's albeit plausible, but unlikely... What do you think?I know this actually has nothing to do with cryptid be cause they do exsists, but aren't Ligers/Li-Ligers and Tigons/Ti-Tigons cool? :)

Well, I guess there really isn't too much interest in this, well I think it's cool anyways...

I'll just get started then, I personally don't think the pterosaur-like cryptid is likely to exist, but it is possible if it lives deep in the congo or up on high mountains, or any number of places still highly remote to the human race.

It would be cool to have an animal like this in exsistance, but it just doesn't seem true to me, it's albeit plausible, but unlikely... What do you think?

I know this actually has nothing to do with cryptid be cause they do exsists, but aren't Ligers/Li-Ligers and Tigons/Ti-Tigons cool? :)

1064326768[/snapback]

I listen to talk radio all the time and when I can't sleep there is a late night/early morning show on called "Coast to Coast AM". They talk about all sorts of abnormal stuff like Aliens, UFOs, Government/Corporate Conspiracies, Obscure Religions and Spirtualities, Out-of-body experiences, etc.

Recently they had a guest on who was supposed to be a highly "respected" (by whom, I am not sure) Crptozoologist. He discussed the existence (or lack there-) of the mysterious, mystical, and mythical creatures discussed above by you and others.

He tried to explain some evidence, and while I can't remember it specifically and I can remember that at the time I thought his "evidence" was pretty sketchy.

I used to listen to that Coast to Coast AM thing on the internet... They had people talking about John Titor the first time I heard it. Really interesting stuff, but then they switched something on their site and I was too lazy to download whatever it was they wanted me to install to listen to it, so that was the end of that then :)

Herbert,

Hehe - I listen to Coast to Coast AM! With George Norrie, right? (Well, it might have been some different DJ when you were listening...)

Anyways, I actually would like to think that I believe of some existence of every monster discussed there and otherwise anywhere else, but the fact of the matter is that that's just too broad of a view. As such, I would have to limit to those more infamous, known monsters, like the Loch Ness Monster, Big Foot, etc. Those, I certainly believe in. And, others, well, I think some are making up their own "pictures", so to speak...

Continue,

HTML_Guru

I personaly, don't think that any of this kind including this exist, I think that are just a confusion between species, maybe a genetic mutation or something like that that is not common. We do not know even us, how can we said that maybe we can know other species. I think that in sometimes is just ficcion, but maybe it can be true, when the scientific gift value to this and prove that they exist. Also, we have a lot imagination and maybe we think see a strange thing and we think that is wow, a new specie, or a OVNI, or something like that, we must be more analystic persons.

I am a firm believer in the Yeti. Supposedly the tibetan monkshave proof in Yeti remains. But I believe they are sacred religiousitems. Many claim to have seen one, and they fit along theevolutionary pattern rather well. I also have my own thoughts on Nessy. I think that due to the saltcontent and cold temperatures, Nessy is a dead preserved Dino.But that is just my thoughts on the matter. I think the carcus getscaught in the currents every once in a while and pops up abovewater. Then off in the undertow again.We are constantly finding things we did not know existed, or believedextinct. So why should it be such a stretch for bigfoot, or any othersto exist.ViriiGuy