xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
pat23

Full Abstract Sig Learn to make great Sigs

First Open Photoshop.Go to FILTER-> RENDER-> CLOUDSCreate a new layer, above the background clouds.Start Brushing using your fav brushes.(DO NOT DRAG ONLY STAMP)Create a new layer over the black brushing and brush using white.Contuine doing those steps till it is how you like it.Add LAYER-> NEW ADJUSTMENT LAYER-> COLOR BALANCENext create a new layer, and brush on some stars/dust brushes.Add more of your own things to make it better.~PAT~

This is what I came up with:

Posted Image

I also added plastic wrap,gaussian blur,text and a normal border.

The tutorial was pretty easy and effective, just needs you to be creative.

I wud rate the tutorial 8/10.

Thanks for it mate

SPEEDY

Hey speedy nice job, i would only suggest that you cut back the border alot and because you are making it for a sig its good not to go past 400x150 which will solve your problem for your border and set the border to overlay and that will give it a nice effect and if thats to light duplicate the border layer and lower the opacity of the duplicate. also it will be good to match the colours of your aias to your background so they blend :)Good Luck

Thanks for that reply ReaverMan I have deleted the .psd file of photoshop, thus it wont be possible for me to edit the changes.I would try and if I find some free time I wud put in the effects you asked for.thanks once again mate for taking interestSpeedy