xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Killer008r

Help Me Decide On My Next Computer Case

I have a few things I can start making my next case out of but I need help on a selection (I will make a Topic on the creation process step by step) I have a Ps2 case, a mini freezer, or I have a couple server cases that need a shell to them, so I will just custom them. But I don't know what to make out of them. Any suggestions would be very helpful, and I have more than one so maybe I'll take more than one suggestion and sell the other cases.

-Edit-I also have a Small breif case (Which I dont think I can make a good mod out of. A Broken Vaccume Cleaner, a big chess board. Or I will just make a custom case but I am sucked of ideas right now.

Just a question ... are any of these things durable? You don't want to mod a case and then end up paying for it with the computer right? :mellow:

Mini freezer :|.... just cause it would get automatic cool points (ooooh I'm so witty)But yea I'd say look at the various options and whichever seems like you'd be able to make the best out of without compromising system safety go with that... hard to judge without seeing the parts

:huh: Now that would be something I would buy. I can see bidding for that on Ebay. I a computer in a mini refrigerator, that has got to rock. Seems like ti would be tricky though.Do you have any photos online of your previous mods Killer008r ? :)

The bigger the better and with a power source to match.I hate trying to work in those little cases... I've turned people away because of them, the 50 bucks isn't worth the aggrivation, not to mention skin the multiple abrasions!