xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Lukasz

Hi My Name Is Lukasz Tarkowski Canada,Toronto

hello evryoneI am from poland and i was born in Poland. I live in Canada. I am Polish/Canadian.I have the Canadian Citizensip. I got it while i was very young. I like play on my computer and work on websites. I also live in the sci-fi world lol hehe XDI used to watch Sliders when it was on but its gone now :) I hope they brign it back up. I like to watch Stargate Atlantis and Stargate-SG1.I like to listen to music like trance,dance and some other ones like European Dance, i listen to European dance on winamp radio when i have time.I like to walk outside as well hehe :)I also have a job and it doesn't pay as good as the Newspaper job i had.I also got an ilness i can't say what it is because it is really personal to me.

Hi Lukas,Welcome to Xisto hosting and the community. Your introduction is very descriptive and good. How's your new country Canada? You seem to have a good time out there, with computer, sci-fi world around you! This is a very disciplined forum and hosting site, I hope you will enjoy it as you follow the rules. Enjoy your stay here and see you around!

hey Dragon Fly

how are ya.

Thank you for welcoming me all.

So far im having good time in the forum hehe XD :)

Hi Lukas,

Welcome to Xisto hosting and the community. Your introduction is very descriptive and good. How's your new country Canada? You seem to have a good time out there, with computer, sci-fi world around you! This is a very disciplined forum and hosting site, I hope you will enjoy it as you follow the rules.  Enjoy your stay here and see you around!

61523[/snapback]