xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
evought

Astahost Banner Or Icons? Something to display on my site?

As I am setting up my site, I am looking for two things, one is a set of icons to display in the footer with links to the various technologies and vendors I use, the other is a set of rotating banner ads for sites or services I think really deserve more attention (I am not collecting money for the ads).Does Xisto have a recommended click-through icon for footers and/or a banner or us to display on our sites? Where can I find it?

Hey evought unfortunately Xisto has been asked this question alot of times and the answer is you can gladly make your own :mellow: because Xisto dont hav any banners but you can get some from the sister forum Xisto here. Personally i suggest makin your own and then posting them here, im sure others will appreciate it.

As I am setting up my site, I am looking for two things, one is a set of icons to display in the footer with links to the various technologies and vendors I use, the other is a set of rotating banner ads for sites or services I think really deserve more attention (I am not collecting money for the ads).

Does Xisto have a recommended click-through icon for footers and/or a banner or us to display on our sites? Where can I find it?

1064325901[/snapback]

They don't force you to do that. Do it as you want to. Make you own image for Xisto. You may also put a text link in on your site (this is better for dial-up users).