xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
webdesignunlimited

Psp Games What games are there?

Psp is a very nice machine, good grapics, big screen, much functions (movies, games, mp3) But it's a bit big and also more expensive than Nintendo's DS. I played a game once on it, on a friends psp and i think it's great, very nice and also the thumbstick is very innovative for a handheld, but of course it depends on the money you want to give out for it....

At the moment psp games are slightly over normal. They aren't really as good as what you'd expect. But it's the early life of a system as many of you know how that usually works. In time there will be some amazing games. There's already some amazing ones right now. Like if you're into FPS games, get Coded Arms. If you're into sports, there's nfl games like madden, or nba, and even hockey. Or if you want, get the golfing game hots shot golf. I'm addicted to that game, quite fun. Then there are lots of racing games, like Ridge racer, and wipeout. Wipeout is amazing, and if you tunnel a router, you can play people online, more fun :3 Then there's Metal Gear Acid, a card/action game. Very good for it's new genre, and can't wait for part 2.There's a lot of good games coming out too. Check out websites like http://www.gamefaqs.com/ for a list of the games announced and/or coming out soon. I have so much on my list I don't know where to begin!

At the moment psp games are slightly over normal.  They aren't really as good as what you'd expect.  But it's the early life of a system as many of you know how that usually works.  In time there will be some amazing games.  There's already some amazing ones right now.  Like if you're into FPS games, get Coded Arms.  If you're into sports, there's nfl games like madden, or nba, and even hockey.  Or if you want, get the golfing game hots shot golf.  I'm addicted to that game, quite fun.  Then there are lots of racing games, like Ridge racer, and wipeout.  Wipeout is amazing, and if you tunnel a router, you can play people online, more fun :3  Then there's Metal Gear Acid, a card/action game.  Very good for it's new genre, and can't wait for part 2.

There's a  lot of good games coming out too.  Check out websites like http://www.gamefaqs.com/ for a list of the games announced and/or coming out soon.  I have so much on my list I don't know where to begin!

1064325918[/snapback]

One game says it all: Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories.

Everyone expected this one to be a top-down like the old GTAs but they have ported the Modern GTA style gameplay to the PSP. This game is set in Liberty City like GTA-3 but it's not the same game.