xisto Community
zeek

Notepad++ reallly rules

I agree.Notepad is GOD. I love being able to edit anything with it. So simple yet so amazing d00dtistic.

Yeah Notepad is cool, but i would prefer Textpad, i dont know where i got it from but it is free!! :):) FromDaMan

If I remember correctly Textpad is a doctored version of notepad. Doesn't it leave its own edited in textpad add in your code? If you are being careful with your meta tags and key words you want to watch for that sort of thing.

i love notepad!! for php, html & CSS programming is the best editor i can have installed right now at my computer, i sincerely don't like the programs like dreamwaver or microsoft frontpage (im talking about creating html pages) because all of this META tags "extra" that they put in your page, i personally found them confusing because they make my html document a little heavy (in kb), and with the notepad y just can create every tag (of course it requires to memorize the tags and all that stuff..well it really doesn't..but meh i memorized them from writing them so often hehe) and decide which tag im gonna use and which don't, i don't know if im explaining myself correctly... :)

Yeh I agree with everyone here.. notepad is fast easy and simple. It takes like a second to load unlike programs like dreamweaver... which take long! Plus you don't have to use notepad for website sources etc... you can use it for absolutely anything with has text in it lol... i usualy use it for lyrics

Notepad is compatible with all versions of Windows, has no special system requirements, and places virtually no extra load on system resources. Coding done with Notepad is often tidier than any generated by computer, loads faster in a browser, and is generally more cross-browser compatible.

Notepad is awesome, especially if you have to edit that one file, and you dont want to wait for Dreamweaver to open. Notepad can saves as everything, which makes it extremely useful!

For php, html & CSS programming is the best editor i can have installed right now at my computer, i sincerely don't like the programs like dreamwaver or microsoft frontpage (im talking about creating html pages) because all of this META tags "extra" that they put in your page, i personally found them confusing because they make my html document a little heavy (in kb), and with the notepad y just can create every tag.