xisto Community
ill

How do I change my contact email?

okay in my pm it says this:

| Contact Email: chnage_this_mail@Xisto.com

but uh, how do i change it? :P

Post Snipped because Xisto Detected Spam

amagad, just realized something.. i haven't been clearing my cookies when i <- snipped -> .. but i've done it once everyday... so does that mean, since i didn't clear my cookies, that those clicks weren't counted? :P}}}}

YEA THATS WHAT IT MEANS AND IT ALSO MEANS THAT YOU MIGHT BE PUTTING Xisto INTO TROUBLE BY CLICKING THOSE ADS WITHOUT CLEARING YOUR COOKIES.NEXT TIME ENSURE THAT YOU CLEAR YOUR COOKIES BEFORE CLICKING ON ANY OF THOSE ADS FOR THE LONG LIFE OF Xisto

There is 1 problem about deleting Cookies, Cookies dont exist withoud a meaning... Deleting your cookies will also delete records meaning you have to relg in to sites where you sayd auto ligon and stuff

yeh Florisjuh that's what i think... it's annoying to lazy people like me!but i shall do it nevertheless so i don't get Xisto into trouble :D

you had better do it in other not to get Xisto into much trouble

it should and that is the reason why we i said that our friend should delete his comp cookies before clicking the alterfiction ads next time