xisto Community
OpaQue

What do you feel about the name TRAP17?

it depends,because you get other understandings all over the world. because you have other languages.in dutch "trap" means "stairs"so you get something like 17 stairs :D but in english you can understand trap as a snareso there are 17 snares B) little strange name if you ask me.if you want more people to go here to look for hosting.you gotta change it to http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ :P or something like that

"Xisto" in itself has little meaning to me. Only when you dissect the two components will it make an impression.It sounds devious because of the word "trap," which of course means to catch somebody or something unawares. "17" might connote something minor, since it's not 18 B) What exactly does it mean? :P

I like this name, really, the first time that i saw i think in spiderman!!! (i dont know why!!!) but, i like this name!!!

Pretty indifferent to most of the people here but I don't know... B)Trap :A device in which something (usually an animal) can be caught and pennedDrain consisting of a U-shaped section of drainpipe that holds liquid and so prevents a return flow of sewer gasSomething (often something deceptively attractive) that catches you unawaresA device to hurl clay pigeons into the air for trapshootersThe act of concealing yourself and lying in wait to attack by surpriseInformal terms for the mouthA light two-wheeled carriageA hazard on a golf coursePlace in a confining or embarrassing positionCatch in or as if in a trapHold or catch as if in a trapTo hold fast or prevent from moving

trap in polish - heh there is no such word :-)be careful, because the name can be interpretated as Crap17 :-)anyway - why 17? traphost or something similar would make the name easier to remember.and sorry for my englishgreetz.

I think Harad is right the number might actually make your website harder to remember for some people. I suggest eliminating the number. If you do something like traphosting people will know right away what your website is about.

17 yr old admin making some trap by asking to ****lick **ds . and then will dissapear soon. Hehe... B)B)B)B)

so gottabe Trap@17

Ok, enough of that BS...

I think some peculiar name different from other names. B)

I like this name, really, the first time that i saw i think in spiderman!!! (i dont know why!!!) but, i like this name!!!

Ahaha.Probably because spidey has a web which is also a trap to trap predators^^I am fine with this name.It doesn't matter about the name as long as the source is reliable.Name matters only when you are going to login xD Without a name to login no login for you^^So really,name dont matter to me^^

I think that the name is fine. Personally, I wouldn't have chosen a name with any digits in it, but it seems to fit.Out of curiosity, what does the name symbolize?harad, Invision Power Board 1.3 is free. v2 is not. If you are offering to pay for it, then I'm sure the admin wouldn't mind.