xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ThoaiOnline

Can't Install Anything !

Look at available space and Disk usage, what's happening to my account? Now, I can't install any script even though that I didn't upload anything or install any script. Domain name thoai.astahost.com IP address 69.50.168.69 Hosting package starter Subdomains 0 / unlimited Parked Domains 0 / 1 Addon Domains 0 / 0 Mysql databases 0 / unlimited PostgreSQL Databases 1 / unlimited Disk usage 23.03 / 20.00 MB SQL Disk usage 0.00 MB Disk space available -3.03 MB Bandwidth usage 0.46 / 500 MB Email accounts: 0 / unlimited Email forwarders: 0 / unlimited Autoresponders: 0 / unlimited Email filters 0 / unlimited Mailing lists: 0 / unlimited FTP accounts 0 / unlimited

First, You better QUOTE anything that you are pasting off from other place.Secondly, You don't have to cry out, all you have to do is send a mail to support@Xisto.com

Secondly, You don't have to cry out, all you have to do is send a mail to support@Xisto.com

1064325483[/snapback]

I think it would be a good idea if you made the e-mail address a little more public. That way, when people do run into trouble like this, they can automatically send an email.