xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Fate1405241510

MuOnline A Free MMORPG

was just wondering, how many people here know/played muonline?
it is basically a free mmorpg - massive multiplayer online role playing game
where u can choose one of 3 basic classes warrior,wizard,fairy.
and play in a huge world which keeps on updating together with other people.
link is:
http://muonline.webzen.com/events/season11-part2

if anyone played it, do post what u think of the game.

personally i think its one of the best free mmorpg out there.
it is large, has good graphics, vast landscapes, and tons of items :mellow:
not to mention its quite popular and it has its own user created market.

link is:

http://muonline.webzen.com/

1064325434[/snapback]

Wow, sounds cool. I'm going to try it out real quick. I will tell you of it when Ive played for about an hour.

The game was okay at first, it had it's moments. Later on it got pretty boring for me though. I stopped playing and I didn't mention the game to any of my friends...they play whatever games I play, and they don't like something like this compared to other games like this. Oh well, another I believe Korean game down the drain for me. I still recommend it to others who are bored though.

On a forenote, I have tested this site and you need the following requirements to meet to live up to its demanding processors.1.0 GHz or better processor256 Mb of RAM32 Mb of Video Ram

link is:

http://muonline.webzen.com/

1064325434[/snapback]

I'm a MU player. Long ago, I played it on the global server (MUOnline.com). But now, we're currently playing it on the Vietnamese server (which's provided bu FPT Corp. - The Largest Vietnamese Software Company). That's game is really cool, right? We have very powerful server here. If you want, you can reg an account at muonline.vn , it's in open beta stage and free to register.

I tried MU a looong time ago. It kinda reminds me of Runescape. It lacks versatility in camera movement and the graphics are poorly developed. MUonline is still a great game to try because you level up pretty fast but just start out really not knowing what to do. There are no tutorials, no helpful people around, basically its a solo kind of game. You have to rely on your wits to be able to survive in there. Thus, I'd recommend a warrior as a starting character if you've never played before. It's easier to play if all you have to do is slash and poke stuff. When i first entered MUonline, i think - Wah...what a dark and forboding atmosphere. It was raining, the text was hard to make out, i didn't know where i am even with a map, and best of all, no one is there to help/guide me. Of course i had my friends who came in afterwards and helped me out but thats only because i got recommended to this game by my friends. It's a really un-developed game if you ask me. The developers don't have much experience in MMORPG making. It is difficult to even compare it with dozens of other MMORPGs out there especially Runescape.

I tried Mu, and didn't really like it all that much. The servers were extremely crowded, the graphics were only so-so, and it quickly became monotonous. There was nothing really exciting to draw me in and keep me playing. However, it was free, and I'm sure it would become more fun as you progress in the world, but I wasn't very impressed.

I think that mu online is one of the best mmorpg I have played several servers and I just love the game my favorite character is the Dark Wizard but have recently been playing as a Dark Lord, Magic Gladiator, or the new class the Summoner-reply by DeathNite

Guys try this one...MuOnline
Since you've been playing many servers...
I think you never meet this one:

Try to play here you will enjoy it has 5000X xp 70% BOK drops 20 new wings, any many many items are new,,, and I think you never seen it before...
And most of all we are friendly,,, specially admins they are not snobbing... Promise =)

Any language you can use, but in global chatting isn't
The only language might used is English... So you can talk with them clearly

Lots of knowledge you can get... Its because the admins are always making events sometimes its capital cities... So guys... What are you waiting for..

Come on, and join 4 us...

^_^ we will see each other...

My characters in game...
"VirusMaker" & "nothing"

lek214

This Game made me addicted for sometime, I got +13(max) items with +13 wings but after when I was hacked, I hated this game because of K2 network! But I really miss this game!! 

-reply by Pongkaman