xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
.Solitude

Hello Everyone! This looks like a nice place to stay

My name's .Solitude(obviously not my real name :blink: ), and when i first saw this hosting opportunity, I thought it must have some kind of malicious scam hidden in it somewhere. Of course, i have not yet taken out a plan yet, but i have read enough happy reviews to know a good free web host when i see one. :mellow:

A little bit about me:

1. I am quite a funny guy(I think) so i hope I meet other people who I can crack a good joke with!

2. I like web design, but I need to learn a bit more HTML, Javascript ect. so I can make a good website when I get one!

3. I have joined a couple of other forums before, so once I get to know who the main people are around here, I think I'll have no problems being active in this community!

.Solitude

Hey Solitude, what's happenin'?!

Yeah, I'd like to think I'm a funny guy also. And, I'm also good at Web Design. If you like, I posted some tutorials on HTML in the How To's & Tutorials, which I should hope would be of good use.

In any case, here's my first joke for you:

Why did the chicken cross the road? - :mellow:!