xisto Community
webdesignunlimited

How Do I Get My Site The First Page On Google?

Top of pageHow Do I Get My Site The First Page On Google?

search on Google 

world who stands for what 

#2 out of 85 million then 

world who stand for what 

#2 out of 300 million What a difference a letter makes. Ouch. My website and the number of links is what I think really helps. I have a paragraph on that website and you can read it there.

Thanks

JRATL

-reply by JRATL

how to get on first page of google at a discountHow Do I Get My Site The First Page On Google?Replying to muazamaliThis website is not active...Do you know of another software that can assist my website to be on the first page of google. I am a real estate agent struggling to get on first page. I am not a big fish with plenty of money to market myself like my competitor. Please help.My website is http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ by agustin

To get rank number one on google search you must give your 50 % time to obtaining quality links. Quality links is the key to obtain high page ranks in google

I was just wondering if you could make your webite to come up first on google when they typed in a word that has something to do with your website. If it can be done, then how do you do it? :)

There are a number of methods that will help you getting a good position at google search. Collectively they are called the methods of search engine ooptimization (SEO). You might have heard about them but in this response I am summarizing them.

The SEO can be divided into two parts;

The ON PAGE optimization and the OFF PAGE optimization.

ON PAGE OPTIMIZATION:

This is the search engine optimization applied to the pages of your website. They are all concerned with your own websites pages and nowhere else.

They include;

Giving a propper title

A proper title is very necessary for a good website ranking because it is the factor of greatest weight in determining the search engine rankings. All the search engines including google displays pages according to the title and content in the pages and another important factor in having a good title is that A good competitive title means more and more traffic because visitors on catching the first site of the title will click on them

Giving header tags

Similar to title the header tags are also very important because they tell google that which keywords are the most important in the pages of your website

Using clean hyper linking methods

Clean linking in your internal pages ensures more pages indexed by google and this will surely saves you from penalties of having broken and badly arranged links so the chances are to do good on search engine rankings

Using clean and simple design

This factor is very important because of two reasons. First that the cleaner your site is the more the pages will be clicked on average by users because any one who comes to your site is looking for knowledge and everybody likes the easy ways of getting knowledge. Making a clean website means more clicks peruser in your website. The second reason of importance of having clean and simple design is the google bot likes simple websites and the more you are liked by google the better you will do in search rankings

Focusing on a specific keyword on your pages

Keyword optimization is very necessary factor of ON PAGE optimization because it is the keyword that is searched by user and the better your site is optimized for a keyword the better it will do on search for that specific keyword

OFF PAGE OPTIMIZATION

These optimization methods are rather more important and more time should be spent on them to do good on search engine rankings. THese methods include;

Gaining quality backlinks

Backlinks are the backbone of your websites rankings. No backlinks means no good rankings and lots of quality backlinks means that you are sure to do well on the search rankings. Since they are the most important in getting your website on the first page of the search engine searches therefore more time should be spent for obtaining good quality backlinks. I must tell here that it is the most difficult of work for new webmasters because no body is willing to link to websites with 0 page rank. However there are a number of other good methods of obtaining quality backlinks the best of which is Article writing

Linking to related and legitimate good pr sites

Linking to bad sites damages the rank of your website because according to google friends of bad people are bad themself and if you are considered bad by google there is no way you can rank well in their search results

Increase Google RankingHow Do I Get My Site The First Page On Google?

Increasing Google Ranking is pretty simple.

- Relevant Keywords.

- Quality Link Building

- Fresh Content and Original Content

- Activity (Comments, RSs Feeds)

In other words, 

CONTENT + LINK + ACTIVITY = UNINTERRUPTED TRAFFIC.

I was just wondering if you could make your webite to come up first on google when they typed in a word that has something to do with your website. If it can be done, then how do you do it? :)

There are a lot of factors that will count in making your website to appear on the first spot in google search. The most important of these factors is the reputation of your website in the eyes of google. If you are a good webmaster and google like your website then your website will appear on the first spot. Google shows its likeliness through a system of PageRank. The famous google PR. I must here say that sometimes when you search for a keyword you will find that the google PR is not the only factor which governs your website rank. Sometimes you will find high PR sites ranked lower than the Low PR sites. The other factor which I think is important is the users search history. For example if a user has been searching for fuel efficient cars and then he types the word good cars and search for it then google will display the webpages relating with fuel efficient cars first and then will display other pages. In the process the Page Rank theory can go wrong.Similarly the competition of the keyword also can effect the results.
So if you want to be on the first spot in the google's organic search results you need to consider a lot of factors for your website

I was just wondering if you could make your webite to come up first on google when they typed in a word that has something to do with your website. If it can be done, then how do you do it? Posted Image

Consider this few tips:

* Internal linking is very important: External links are very important but I have lots of pages that show on the top of the results in Google without having any external links pointing to them and without having any page rank . The other very important tip is to let the internal link's anchor text contain the same keywords your original article has. For example when linking to your article that is called "How to become rich fast" from another page don't give the link the title "making money" or "Getting rich" but instead call it "How to become rich fast."

* Write articles that match popular search keywords: Your article's title , keywords and header tags should match popular search keywords. For example if people always search for the keywords "How to become rich fast" then your article should be optimized for this key phrase. For example your article's title and URL path should not be "how to make money" or "how to earn thousands of dollars" but instead it should be "How to become rich fat". For more information see my articles how to optimize my pages for search engines and Increasing search engine hits.

* Does time really matter? Older pages are more respected by search engines but I usually see my new websites showing up in the top results in Google three weeks after the creation date. In short, time doesn't matter, if anyone told you anything other than this know that he doesn't have enough experience.

* Your main page should be stuffed with keywords that are related to your articles: Pretty self explanatory, taking the last example into consideration the main page should contain the keywords "Become rich" and "Fast". Of course its much better to have the whole key phrase in the main page if possible.

* Does frequent updates really matter?: yes, updating your website daily is a must. Google gives higher importance to websites that are updated daily. You can take one or two days off but try to update your website during the rest of the days.

Consider this few tips:

* Internal linking is very important: External links are very important but I have lots of pages that show on the top of the results in Google without having any external links pointing to them and without having any page rank . The other very important tip is to let the internal link's anchor text contain the same keywords your original article has. For example when linking to your article that is called "How to become rich fast" from another page don't give the link the title "making money" or "Getting rich" but instead call it "How to become rich fast."

* Write articles that match popular search keywords: Your article's title , keywords and header tags should match popular search keywords. For example if people always search for the keywords "How to become rich fast" then your article should be optimized for this key phrase. For example your article's title and URL path should not be "how to make money" or "how to earn thousands of dollars" but instead it should be "How to become rich fat". For more information see my articles how to optimize my pages for search engines and Increasing search engine hits.

* Does time really matter? Older pages are more respected by search engines but I usually see my new websites showing up in the top results in Google three weeks after the creation date. In short, time doesn't matter, if anyone told you anything other than this know that he doesn't have enough experience.

* Your main page should be stuffed with keywords that are related to your articles: Pretty self explanatory, taking the last example into consideration the main page should contain the keywords "Become rich" and "Fast". Of course its much better to have the whole key phrase in the main page if possible.

* Does frequent updates really matter?: yes, updating your website daily is a must. Google gives higher importance to websites that are updated daily. You can take one or two days off but try to update your website during the rest of the days.

I think internal linking is a very good strategy to get good position on the google but external link is also very important. For example if you get an external link with an anchor text similar to the title of your page from a website with a high page rank then your website is guaranteed to promote a big deal in search engine ranking. And the higher your website ranks in search engine results the more traffic you will get. According to a survery, more than 80 percent of searchers of google does not go beyond the second page in search results. Similarly the websites ranking below top 100 hardly get any traffic so it is very necessary to get your website in the first two pages for as many search terms as possible

It is undeniable that a website to be able to occupy the position of the first page of google is the existence of quality backlinks from other websites with a sufficient number of backlinks. Without the backlinks, ‘on pages SEO’ that have been made to a website it can not function optimally. A website without a backlink will require a very long time to be able to occupy the first page of google search results.