xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Anyone Saw The Movie "Saw"?

Damn man its realy a good movie extraordinery .. Irealy liked it... btw they are going to release "SAW 2" at the end of this month .. so it wud be fun..If u are not weak hearted then u must see it .,.. its realy interesting..

Saw? A good movie? I guess it is all up to opinion, but I hate that movie, it's worse than The Ring, and that movie was probaly a 1 on my list. Saw has no point to it, it's not scary, and it's boring. name 1 part of it that is scary.

name 1 part of it that is scary.

1064325222[/snapback]

How about the fact that so many people saw it, and then after seeing it ran out to buy the DVD when it hit the shelves? Is that scary enough for ya? *grins*

Quite frankly, I didn't think that movie was that bad. But, that probably came from the fact that I have not seen that many gory movies with some plot, so in comparison, it was somewhat good.

I really liked the Saw films as well. Sure they weren't scary in a traditional sense but they don't seem like they were meant to be. They were moreso meant to mess with your head, give you a view into this psychopathic killers mind and show you his version of ligic behind the madness. I feel it did a great job and was really creative... even if the creativity was spent on new and exciting ways to kill someone.The second movie also had some scenes that made me cringe more then any movie ever has. I'm usually the first guy in line for a good, bloody zombie flick or horror movie but that damned scene with the needles (I won't explain to not ruin it) was just intense.Another reason I loved them were the huge surprises in each. The first one I semi predicted right near the first but then had COMPLETELY forgotten by the time it happened. The second I was constantly thinking "ok, the first movie caught me off guard, I never get caught off guard by movies, lets figure out the surprise in this one" then BOOM surprised again. I love when movie's actually can't be predicted 5 minutes in.Apparently they are working on a third, hopefully it'll manage to catch me off guard yet again :o

I agree Jeigh, these movies do keep you off your guard. I'm not much of a horror movie 1kinda person so I was skeptical in watching Saw, but it wasn't scary. It was more of psychological thriller. I wont give away any spoilers but Saw and Saw 2 (which I think was a great sequal) did a great job of capturing the viewer into the world of what could be, leading you with suspense and some gore along the way. I loved them.