xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
-flAsh-

Hi Pals!

Hi name is Flash and i am from indiaI heard about your very reknown hosting service which is ad-freeAnyways i had tried earlier to join the community but wazn't able due to closed signupsAnyways few questions though1. How much posts i need to have to request free hosting???2. how many posts do i need to make each month???I hope i enjoy my time here :mellow:

Hey Flash, it's not that you need a certian amount of posts, you need a certian amount of credit. To get the credit you just make different size posts, each post varies the amout of credit you get by the length. To get your first hosting you need 10 credits I believe, or you could just get 30 right away and get the biggest host thingy. You don't need to make any amount of posts every months, it's just that you have to keep your credit above 7 I believe.i hoope you enjoy your stay here :mellow:

To get your first hosting you need 10 credits I believe, or you could just get 30 right away and get the biggest host thingy. You don't need to make any amount of posts every months, it's just that you have to keep your credit above 7 I believe.

You had it pretty much right, Killer008r - except for:
To first request for any hosting package, you must have at least 10 hosting credits; if you like, you can post up to 30 credits and immediately get the best package. You were incorrect, Killer008r, on the maintanence of hosting credits and thusly your hosting. Once you get your hosting, your credits turn into, simply put, "days". In other words, if you have 35.34 credits when you acquired your hosting package, you would now have 35.34 days. This means that you have technically have 35.34 days before you even have to worry about posting. I'm saying, then, that once a hosting packaged is aquired, you then have to keep your credits above 0. This is a simple task, as all you have to do is post in the forums and don't spam. As a matter of fact, I believe the guys here at Xisto are even so generous to give you time to recooperate your credits if they managed to get below 0... but I wouldn't take my word for it - :mellow:!