xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
darkool

Splinter Cell 4 Spring 2006

hey guys .. Ubisoft anounced yestarday that Splinter Cell 4 is already in developing and his name will be "Splinter Cell 4".According to Bluesnews the game is being prepped for release in Spring 2006 for next-generation consoles as well as the PC.Not much else is known about the game at this point, other than the usual promises of "innovation" and that the game will bring Sam Fisher into brand new territory and to expand his back story and character. Previous versions of Splinter Cell have sold a combined 12.5 million copies since the series first launched in 2002.

If you had been reading correcty, Splinter Cell 4 not only had already been in development but it is sopposed to be almost a copy of MGS (Metal Gear Solid) which Sam would be older. Which I would like it more if it was your idea Dark, but so far the only reports that I have heard is its gona be another nock off of MGS.

Battlefield 2 isn't that much gratter than battlefield 1. the only major difference is they updated the graphics a little and they made it easier to shoot. And I know you can say the same with Counter-Strike source (I'm a Valve software fan if you haven't noticed) but CS:S also allows Intellegent bots, (you don't have to make way points for custom maps because they use an actual AI technology) And they added realistic physics, In BF2 you still don't have the physics that everyone wanted. I would be so fun too.

I was just wondering about the Splinter Cell series in general. I've played MGS 1 & 2. Still haven't made it to 3. I was just wondering how would you compare Splinter Cell to MGS. Is it similiar? I hear that Splinter Cell has a lot to offer, but I haven't even played the first one. I own PS2 and Xbox (and of course pc). What's the best console (platform) to play Splinter Cell on, and should I go with the first one, or should I start with Chaos Theory or something? I'm more in it for the gameplay. Storylines are all well and good, but usually I'm just there for the fun of the moment gaming.