xisto Community
toilet95

Anime others thoughts on anime

I watch a few different animes. When I was 8 and Pokemon just came out, I watched it.Yu-Gi-Oh came out and I watched it to.But lately, I've become more involved with I suppose you could say "more mature anime's" .Hack, Inyuasha, Dragon Ball Z, Read or Die are all good. I've started to become a really big fan of manga and anime. I love alot of the music and the japanese culture that they often put into it.

I watch a few different animes.

When I was 8 and Pokemon just came out, I watched it.

Yu-Gi-Oh came out and I watched it to.

But lately, I've become more involved with I suppose you could say "more mature anime's" .Hack, Inyuasha, Dragon Ball Z, Read or Die are all good.

I've started to become a really big fan of manga and anime. I love alot of the music and the japanese culture that they often put into it.

61213[/snapback]

i agree, i started off with pokemon and went to 'matuer' animes and mangas. you should watch princess mononoko and ghost in the shell. excellent much watch.

I watch a few different animes.

When I was 8 and Pokemon just came out, I watched it.

Yu-Gi-Oh came out and I watched it to.

But lately, I've become more involved with I suppose you could say "more mature anime's" .Hack, Inyuasha, Dragon Ball Z, Read or Die are all good.

I've started to become a really big fan of manga and anime. I love alot of the music and the japanese culture that they often put into it.

61213[/snapback]

Same. When yu-gi-oh came on i was obsessed as well as pokemon but now i like the older ones. dont mind a bit of hentai now and then. :) . but i watch Hack, Naruto (which i dont like), cowboy bebop, trigun, orphen and tenchi muyo

The first anime I liked was POKEMON... Now I really like Yu-Gi-Oh. But Yu-Gi-Oh episodes are very short - 1 episode - 20 minutes I think. My favourite anime character is Pikachy(I hope I write it right).

That is disgusting! Hentai is trully gross but hey, if it is your thing..? Well it is funny, i started off with sailor moon, then went on to pokemon, i was never really a Yu gi oh person. Now I too like the more mature animes mainly Inuyasha. But now i adore sailor moon and buy the manga of it. It really is a beautiful story and i have written some mangas of my own :o I love japanese culture too. I would love to go to Japan. :D

Well, I've never really been into Anime. The only Anime I every really liked was Pokemon, and I didn't watch the show, I only liked collecting the trading cards because I thought some of the characters were cute. :D But I've never watched Anime, I don't know, some of it just scares me... :D But some of it is okay, too. Just not interesting to me. :o

I like anime a whole lot, it's probably just the art style because they look so cute XDI love a whole bunch of animes, like Naruto (OBSESSED!!!), Get Backers (ALSO OBSESSED) and K2 Kill me kiss me. Basically, when you see a show with anime art, you know it's gonna be good. But I'm not trying to be biased or anything. Most of the animes I watch are really good and theres not 1 anime i hate :o

anime is great!! I will be a DBZ fan forever and I also love Ghost in the shell and Transformers. Heck, when I watched transformers some 10 years ago I used to wake up at 6 in the morning to watch it before school and I used to watch DBZ at 2 am in the morning ;)

Well I started with anime by watching Neon Genesis Evangelion and this is still the best anime serie I have ever seen. Recently I've introduced the series of "Hunter X Hunter" to my friends and now everyone is watching it. I really like the series, you could say it's the forefather of Naruto. I've just finished watching all the Naruto episodes out so far and I think it's a fun serie, but if you like that, you'll love Hunter X Hunter, I could recommend that to everyone and there are plenty of free fansubs out there, as well as youtube videos and bittorrents. Neon Genesis Evangelion is very hard to understand. If you watch the serie once, you'll think it's about robots, if you watch it twice you'll think it's about Adam and Eva being sientifically recreated, if you watch it more then twice, you'll know that it's actually about Lilith, who was supposed to be Adam first wife and got banished for having demon children called Lilim. Each year got would send down his Angels to kill 100 of these Lilim. The series states that we (mankind) are the Lilim and that evidence of this was found in the Dead Sea Scrolls, which is the reason they were kept secret. Also, the series has 2 movies, which give you a different ending to the series, but another possible one. Well I'm not gonna spoil more of it, but if you ever get your hands on it, never let go. ;)

I love anime. Pokemon and Sailor Moon were my firsts. Then, I watched Dragon Ball Z, Gundam Wing and Card Captors. Now, I watch the new stuff like Naruto, Bleach and Trinity Blood. I miss those older shows. I want to see anime other than the popular stuff here in America. I don't even know if there's more here.