xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
akijikan

Burnout Legends For Psp Yes as good as it sounds.

If you own a PSP then this is a must own.

If you have played Burnout 3 and loved the new feel for the game than be prepared to be shocked.

In my opinion. Burnout Legends is a perfect port of the new and improved burnout system featured in burnout 3. Mind you it is not a port of Burnout 3 itself.

Instead you have a "best of" from the first 3 games. You get the developer favorites of tracks and cars combined with the Burnout 3 system to make one awesome game.

You definately do not lose the sense of speed that is in the console version, but at first you might wreck more often as you get used to catching objects in the distance. Since it's a portable you have a smaller screen and that makes distant objects tough to spot at first, but you get used to it.

The only thing on wishlist they left off is online competition. However they did make local wireless play as easy (and inexpensive!) as ever.

This is one of the first games to take advantage of the Game Sharing feature. This allows anyone else who doesn't own a copy of the game to download a track and car to their system and use it to play a local wireless game with the game owner. How cool is that?

If you're already a Burnout fan than you'll love having it on the go. If you haven't played burnout than this game is fast, fun, and hard to put down. Give it a shot.

If you own a PSP you have to get that FFIV movie.  I'm really sad because I hoped it would come out for like ps3 dvd or ps2 dvd.

1064324940[/snapback]

You mean they're not making a DVD version of it? I would have assumed that would be their biggest money maker. I am thoroughly surprised. I guess they want to make it a so-called "Killer-App" (even though it's not an app in the least). I can't imagine anyone who would buy a PSP just to watch that movie...well, ok. I can think of one.

Well, have you seen the Tech in the making of the movie? It's not just FMV's, I meen if I can find a cheap psp on Ebay or some place like that I would get it because I think the graphics on that movie are incredible. Expecially if you have ever plaied the game and wondered what it would look like in current-gen garaphics, and its no where near Square-Softs "Biggest money maker". So-Far to my knowlege they havn't had any news for it to be anything but a UMD, but I'm guessing that they are going to releace it for DVD because it will make them a Big profit.