xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
darkranger

Wow.. These People Are Crazy Or What? Theyre cut from the team.

Wow...seriously on the Internet there's some crazy stuff, this is a really weird site, it started with a couple of guys drinking and making this stuff for fun. Slowly it began to grow and now they have a lot of visitors.. Surprised? I am. Why? Well because they show tampons...and they dress them up into different characters/things/people. Wow that's some weird freaky stuff.
Check out the site, the link is at:
http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/
Enjoy, I guess..

hehehe ... some of those are actually fairly decent creations. I know it's not cool to think that just because they're doing it with tampons, I shouldn't expect anything overly artistic ... but still. It's better than I expected.

You wouldn't believe what the other things out there are.The Internet has made information sharing an easy task, and because of this, you get a lot of garbage too, unfortunately.If you can think of something, somebody has probably done it, and to a degree, probably took photos, or even *gasp* captured some video footage.What am I talking about?Umm... it has something to do with hotdogs being used as projectiles... :P

I think it's nice, that such art & culture, which might be hard to find an interested audience for in your hometown can be promoted on the internet.But on the other hand, I often feel, that the internet put's a lock on my creative brain boiling. I mean have you never had an idea, that seemed great and innovative, you tell your friends and a week later you google something, to find some info and you find out that a thousand people already did it a thousand times. It really sucks for unique and funny names too. I mean, you invent the name yourself, but then you google it and there are already 7 crappy sites with the variations.It adds some difficulty to being creative, because you can end up easily being seen as a faker. I mean it's easy to pull of jokes and ideas and nicknames from weird locations on the internet and showing them off as your own. I sometimes notice people, who use stuff they read on bash.org as "their" jokes. Ok, you can't own jokes, but it seems a little poor to me to specially create certain situations in a conversation, so you can drop a line you read somewhere else..Don't know, these kinds of websites always make me think that it's really hard to have unique idea nowadays.

Lmao... Oh my god... I swear everytime I've seen the weirdest the internet has to offer something even weirder comes along. The internet has breeded a culture of people who keep breaking barriers as to how absolutely rediculous some of the stuff on the net is!Dressing up tampons... What next!?