xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
twitch

It'sa Mea Im not Italian .

Hello, I am Michael Land (or mik). I'm a 15 year old happy-go-lucky web designer, developer and spork manic. I have been in the design circles for about two years, but in the past year or so I decided to make a real attempt and my ambition is to one-day rule the world... or become a professional; whichever happens first.My sense of humour is a little more ranged than some might imagine; most of the time I use sarcastic comments to make the misfortune of others look as a brighter thing. I can't stand mopes (people who a drag) and I dislike fruit and veg' just as much. Chips, they are the only veg' I will eat.And yeah, I have been here before I moved to Xisto, but I lost touch with myself and had too much to do to be worrying about hosting. But now I am back, and fully loaded... with rubbish.

Though I've never seen you here before, Micheal, I still wish you a nice time here at Xisto - I know I've had a good time!If you are good at Web Design, you should post some tutorials - it helps give you standing. I'm also 15 years of age, and have good knowledge in Web Design. As a matter of fact, I can support that from the several tutorials on the Web Design Sub-Forum... nyuk, nyuk, nyuk... :mellow:

What kind of web design do you do? I do Flash/Dreamweaver web templates which I usually end up selling, and letting people use aslong as they keep my info on it. For Xisto, I have given a couple of my templates to people, if you want to see one. I'll post a couple pictures of them on here.

Firstly, thanks for the warm welcome. I think I pre-registered here in March or something stupid like that.Anyway, as for the web design stuff, I use Fireworks for my design. I find that my simplistic and often modular approach to design is best suited with a vector graphics program. I use Photoshop rarely (most of the time I use it to get pre-designed patterns and shapes). I am currently designing my site and hope to get it hosted here within a few days.As for the tutorials, I am currently making one on my computer and will post it here tomorrow sometime (as of this post). The implementation of my work is done with Wordpad/ Dreamweaver. I can't get to grips with Flash yet (I have Studio MX).

Hello, I am Michael Land (or mik). I'm a 15 year old happy-go-lucky web designer, developer and spork manic. I have been in the design circles for about two years, but in the past year or so I decided to make a real attempt and my ambition is to one-day rule the world... or become a professional; whichever happens first.

My sense of humour is a little more ranged than some might imagine; most of the time I use sarcastic comments to make the misfortune of others look as a brighter thing. I can't stand mopes (people who a drag) and I dislike fruit and veg' just as much. Chips, they are the only veg' I will eat.

And yeah, I have been here before I moved to Xisto, but I lost touch with myself and had too much to do to be worrying about hosting. But now I am back, and fully loaded... with rubbish.

1064324757[/snapback]

Welcome back Michael, this a great place for developers. I'm also a person that want to become a professional Programmer. Currently, I'm learning my 6th programming language - Java.