xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Mahanon

I'm Having A Bit Of A Problem Please HELP

Yeah for some odd reason or another my hosting site has for a lack of a better word stoped hosting music for me. Now that I think about this it quit working around that time they fixed that little unlimited space thing on the hosting packages.Someone fix this......PLEASE.

The problem is not uploading that goes smoothly but past that point......It refuses to link the song even when you post the URL nothing happens!Yes I am talking about Xisto otherwise I wouldn't care but this one has never given me any problem until recently, it's just kinda wierd.Has anyone else had this problem to?

Let's say this at first - we are NOT a file host. Meaning, the space provided by Xisto is supposed to be used for actual websites, not to host illegal MP3's.

So, for your sake I hope you are hosting ONLY mp3's to which you hold the copyright OR you have explicit (written) permission by the author/composer or whomever created the song.

Now, mp3's usually are around 3MB of space, ever though that you could have run out of bandwidth for the month? And unlimited space was never offered. 20MB For the starters account and 150MB for the standard account, the "unlimited" space is actually a bug, for some reason to constantly check the space on every account on our servers, we'd be posing a fairly big CPU drain which would negatively influence all our "clients" accounts.

Oh and be sure to check in cPanel, you might have enabled hotlinking protection for mp3's.

I kinda thought that unlimited space was a bug cause I signed up for the 150 MB of space. Actually I found the problem the files went bad cleared them out and not it's fine no problem.Thanks.

Well I checked your "site" or lack thereof. Which shows you only use it as file host, I have informed OpaQue, he alone has access to view the actual contents of hosting accounts.