xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
darkranger

Flirt With Math I heart you to the 10th power.

Hey guys, here are some pick up lines some friends and I were discussing, some are real funny others aren't, check them out!1)Want to see my log?2) You fascinate me hello more than the Fundamental Theorem of Calculus. 3) Since x= vt(distance equals velocity times time), then let's let velocity or time approach infinity, because I want to go all the way with you. 4) My love for you is like a concave up function because it is always increasing. 5) Let's convert our potential energy to kinetic energy baby.6)Wanna come back to my room....and see my 733mhz Pentium? I can even overclock it, oh yeah. 7)You and I would add up better than a Riemann sum. 8) Your body has the nicest arc length I've ever seen. 9) Why don't you come up to my place to see my slide rule collection? 10) I hope you know set theory because I want to intersect you and union you.11)Pappus is history, you are my future.12)My love for you is exponential.13)If you ever calculate the directional derivative for my love, it points straight to your heart.I personally liked a lot number 1, number 4 and number 13. Which ones did you guys liked? Enjoy!