xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
darkranger

I Didn't Do My Math Homework Because.. Humor.

Hey guys how are you doing, here are some popular excuses and others some friends told me. Enjoy!!Math Homework1) There wasn't enough room to write it in the margin.2) I have a solar calculator and it was cloudy.3) Someone already published it, so I didn't bother to write it up.4) A four-dimensional dog ate it.5) Maple Crashed.6) I had too much pi and got sick.7) I could only get arbitrarily close to my textbook.8) It's stuck inside a Klein bottle.9) I couldn't decide whether i is the square root of -1 or i are the square root of -1.10) It's Isaac Newton's birthday11) I found out Pappus isn't my father!12) I was thinking of imaginary numbers instead.13) I suffered from a aneurism while trying to think of graphing 5 variable 3d plots.I hope you liked them, the best one is number 6!! :mellow: Number 13 it must be crazy..I have tought about that..I'm planning on trying that graph on Maple. Any others you remember for math homeworks post them up.!

Wow - math-related excuses for why you didn't do math homework. How cool! Me? I'm an English major, so my excuses usually run along the lines of:1. Cujo ate it.2. Dracula ate it.3. Moby **** ate it.etc.*smirks*

13) I suffered from a aneurism while trying to think of graphing 5 variable 3d plots.

That's pretty cool ... wonder how my computer would handle such graphs in matlab? :mellow:

Well if you are on Windows and doing your Math Assignement on Latex you can always say i got VIrused..too bad i use Linux and all my teachers know it....hence i have no excuse :mellow:

I got lost on the road of life :mellow:I was walking down the street when I saw an old lady trying to cross the street but slipped over a bunch of doggypoo, so I took the first paper out of my bag I could reach for and that happened to be my mathhomework :blink:

[/i][/b]I'd try some reverse psychology and "teacher's pet" techniques:

Oh, oh jeez, my Mathematics homework? I have it. right - NO!

"What's wrong?!"

Well... no, no, you'd never believe me - besides, I'm a lowly nobody who doesn't deserve to get understanding for an honest mistake.

"It's okay - tell me..." (now you've got the teacher by his... well, his manly units...)

It's just... well, I mean... (begin to tear a bit, if you can manage it) I hate it when this happens to me! Aargh, I'm so stupid! (Begin to whomp yourself in the head)

"No, listen - really, it's okay; there's obviously a logical reason. I'm not gonna get mad; I promise."

Well, (now stop sobbing, look seroiusly at your teacher, and state defiantly) 'it was nuclear-bombed when I went to Area 51 for a Covert Ops mission'.

You see? It's not that hard at all. As a matter of fact, I tried it in 3rd grade, and look at me now - I'm 15, and all the way in 4th grade, so you know this stuff works! :mellow: