xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
jedipi

Hotmail Storage Fulled

What happen to my hotmail box!??? :mellow: Look at the pic below...It shows my mailbox usage fulled.when I click into inbox, outbox, or sent, they are all empty.... crying....I cleaned the 'junk box' last night.and I delete email with large attachment to make sure the mailbox usage is under 10%.Poor Jedipi...........How can i get my email back??

Yeah, Hotmail seems to have some policies for those overseas. You just need to change some information in your account so Hotmail thinks you are in the USA. Go to this site and follow the steps outlined there.

You have to use your account (keep it active) for a short while before they they increase the 25MB to 250MB. This is just to make sure that you are a member that will stay with them.

Just one suggestion. You never mentioned anything about emptying out your Trash bin folder. Did you empty that out also?

When my hotmail account was only 2 MB I have also changed the address of my profile to USA and soon I was upgraded to 25 MB. But after that I am still waiting for 250 MB upgrade I don't know why I am not being upgraded even my lot of friends who have done after me all have 250 MB now.But yes this trick works.

delete the attachment buddy , and if its not working again for you , then just they have the option for the upgrading and then it will work , hope so :blink: . Then just mail the querries to the hotmail customer care . I have not been to such a problem in hotmail but its very slow and i am much regular to rediff than hotmail . But its good that al, the mails are providing the 1 GB option :huh: . so i hope u will be get the best remedy :mellow: for u r mail

A suggestion: go get Gmail. I need not elaborate more on how Gmail is better than Hotmail (its features, less cluttered layouts, text ads only, etc) but more importantly you get 1 gb of free email space. Even Yahoo Mail gives more space than Hotmail if I'm not wrong.

A suggestion: go get Gmail. I need not elaborate more on how Gmail is better than Hotmail (its features, less cluttered layouts, text ads only, etc) but more importantly you get 1 gb of free email space. Even Yahoo Mail gives more space than Hotmail if I'm not wrong.

1064324782[/snapback]

It is 2Gb and rising constantly. There are more features that prove invaluable, for example, unlimited POP3 direction. Everybody who signs up to GMail now, within a week or so get 100 invites. I think that google are planning on making it global (in a sense).

If you are worried about your hotmail being connected to your MSN, then get a passport on GMail and use that. Yahoo mail does not work properly with Mozilla Firefox or anyother browser apart from the crumbling Internet Explorer. It allows for emails to be sent and recieved, but formatting options are out of the question.

It is interesting how we have now gotten so used to gigabyte-sized e-mail inboxes. The original message was posted less than a year ago, and the user was concerned about only having 2 MEGABYTES (WOW) of e-mail disk space. We have certainly gone quite far. On the other hand, I thought the mega-size inboxes were already available much earlier than when the original message was posted (October 2005).In any case, the competition between Google, Microsoft, and Yahoo has certainly benefited the consumers, because it has forced innovation and the delivery of more features. It would be interesting to see where we find ourselves one year from now.

It is 2Gb and rising constantly. There are more features that prove invaluable, for example, unlimited POP3 direction. Everybody who signs up to GMail now, within a week or so get 100 invites. I think that google are planning on making it global (in a sense).
If you are worried about your hotmail being connected to your MSN, then get a passport on GMail and use that. Yahoo mail does not work properly with Mozilla Firefox or anyother browser apart from the crumbling Internet Explorer. It allows for emails to be sent and recieved, but formatting options are out of the question.

OK guys seriously. If you are not using Gmail, you are either

a. interested in other services for some obscure reason i.e. a fetish
b. slightly sick in the head.

i suggest that you at very least not pick Microsoft's email service. please don't give them the pleasure.