xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
nickmealey

Halo Or Halo2?

Halo or Halo2?  

10 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I would have to say I like Halo 2 better as well. The levels are more exciting you get new vehicles the whole game just rules. You have new enemies in the game which is also cool. I do like the story line better on the regular Halo but the game play on 2 jsut overtake Halo's storyline. I can't wait for the third Halo to come out if they do have one. I know Halo 2 the end sets up for one and that would be really cool if they do.

that's dumn queastion. of course halo2 is better. i wish it come out on PC soon. bcuz there is too many cheaters on xbox live. always stand bying. it so gay.

Ahhh Halo 2 is much better IMHO.Duel wielding and a nice shiny battle rifle. I also like how you et to be the Arbitor.:)

I think Halo2 is alot better than Halo because the gameplay is alot better and the graphics are too. But I dont like the fact that there is no health the 2nd one Serving the Lord, Spazz :)

I like the gameplay of HALO 2, not all of the campaign is that good, one of my faviriote levels is: the outskirts and the metropolis.I manily like the duel weilding, and you get to use the sword!!From :) DaMan :)

This was a rather tough decision for me...I've played both the games quite a lot (I don't have an xbox), and I would have to say halo2...just. I like the stuff you get in halo2, like the sword and duel-wielding, but it's not a classic like halo. Also the maps I would say are quite equal. I'm better at halo, not too good at halo2, dunno why, but I would still say halo2. Since I like a game depending on the fact that I actually like the game, not like a few people lately, who like games just because they are good at them.

I would have to say I like Halo 2 better as well. The levels are more exciting you get new vehicles the whole game just rules. You have new enemies in the game which is also cool. I do like the story line better on the regular Halo but the game play on 2 jsut overtake Halo's storyline. I can't wait for the third Halo to come out if they do have one. I know Halo 2 the end sets up for one and that would be really cool if they do.

Halo is a great game... but Halo 2 beats the first one. I like how the weapons work in the first Halo though... such as the pistol, one shot to head to a grunt, and its dead. But Halo 2 has Live and a little better multiplayer maps... I sure loved hang em' high though, hopefully it will be for Halo 2 soon though. :)