xisto Community
kholdstare

Annoying Webhosts Webhosts say are free but arent

I just want to say to many people, that some webhosts scam people, i have had a number of troubles with Fateback, when i try to signup for a free subdomain, i enter all the information correctly into the form, and it says for me to check the form and try again, i keep trying and i do the correct typing B):P, i wish they would just do what they say, and with pride, but this, oh this is worst, when i signed up for a free site at The Hosting Organization, i logged in and it directed me to a page saying that this page is not found (404 error), really that's low, they help other people host their sites but theirs is downright dirty, i am ashamed at this and i wish i could do something about it

In reality it is... the navigation through some of them webhost sites are very complicated, mainly you have to give up and go ahead and sign up with a paid account with them... Next time, try looking around and look closer... That happened to me once, sometimes they have a bunch of features and products they want to sell to you before you could get a real website, and you would just have to be more focuss and look for that small little tricky button that would bring you to the right registration form... Hope that helped.... But im sure it doesn't matter for you now, now that you are with Xisto... So far, I would say Xisto is by far the best webhost out there... the only slight drawback is you have to always be active on the forum... Chin chin...