xisto Community
Final)arkJon

Xbox 2 Release Date ?

Does anyone know the release date of Xbox 2? and Xbox 3? TO my understanding xbox 2 is coming out dec 6ht this year and xbox 3 next.... pleaze tell me if im wrong bc i probly am, so yea lol haha. anyway i love xbox so can someone either pm me or post it

I really want to know too, i've search through the net and i couldnt find a precise date of the release.In one of the website i've found that its going to come out when PS3 is going to come out (i.e. Late June This Year)FromDaMan :):)

I really want to know too, i've search through the net and i couldnt find a precise date of the release.

In one of the website i've found that its going to come out when PS3 is going to come out (i.e. Late June This Year)

From

DaMan :)  :P

61241[/snapback]

ps3 comin out this june u jokin rite :)

I suggest you read up before you give out your knowledge. Currently, there is no release date for any of the consoles. It is rumored that Xbox2 might be out by the end of this year, but I'm thinking Spring-Summer of next year. Wait intill E3 (Enterainment Expo) in may, and you'll probably get some release dates. Hopefully.

Whoa... sorry to say but Xbox 2 is most likely coming out next year. I asked all my friends and some said next year in the Summer and some said next year in the Fall. Noone is 100% correct but they just basicaly guess on the dates and see if it is ready by then.