xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
stusrud

Hey All, Bye All! Leaving.

My account is now suspended, may cancel it, don't know. I have switched everything over to my new hsot anyway. Me and a friemd are running a hosting site (http://www.roxr.com/). So I will not be in need of hosting here anymore, since I can have all the space or anything I can ever want there without posting. Thank you Xisto staff for being so inviting and giving me such good hosting. B)

I haven't known you but you have my regards. Bye stusrud, and thank you for using Xisto! If you wish to delete your account, you can do so at https://support.xisto.com/. I hope you are completely satisfied with your new host and I wish you the best in all your future website endeavors.

Thank you for being a part of this community!

Best regards,
Cube Domain

Ok, first of all, you cannot suspend yoru account. If you would have read any of the "Point System" threads you would have known that your accoutn gets suspended when your hosting credits run out, mine was supended, but is not anymore because of all this posting I have been doing now. And yes, Cube Domain, I know how to delete my account, as I know ho wto do everything else, maybe I will stick aroudn for a bit since I know lots and can help other users.

Ano.. o.o;If you want to stick around to help other users, please do, heh.. but do it in a friendly manner, eh? ^^Good luck, either way..(By the way.. exactly what were you reviewing, here? o.o?)*walking the edge of spam* u.u

Moonwitch; vujsa, you better close this topic quick - it's looking to me like this will either be a flame war or a spam fest. In any case, Stusrud, great on your own hosting site; ease up a bit. Cube Domain, we all know you want to be moderator :mellow: keep that sort of posting up and - who knows?!Looking out for your back, HTML_Guru