xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
smoothoperator

New Motorcycle Game

I`ve always loved th idea of motor games but non of the games so far has satisfied me, simply because the physics all sucked *ss.Now if you`re right and this one is going to be a "Polyphony Digital" production than I guess there`s still hope for this genre.I haven`t heard anything about this game yet but I will be looking into it for shure.I hope "Polyphony Digital" can achieve the level of Gran Turismo with this game too,I would realy appreciate a motor racing game that handles well and looks good as Gran Turismo does in it`s class.Keep me posted if you find out more post it please, I`ll do the same if I can find any news on this topic.El

if you are looking for a motorcycle game, you really should look into Moto GP3 that has just been released a month ago ! It's very very good, and it's as realistic as you want it to be ! In the Moto GP season you start with a new rider and a bike that... well... sucks, once you start completing races you will get points that you invest in the bike, like in a RPG, but the nice thing about it is that you will be able to race in the streets of some towns, in a sort of illegal legal racing :mellow: ! Try it, because it is the best motorcycles game ! I'm sorry about the offtopic, ontopic i can say that the game you where mentioning was not realesed yet and a date has not been provided by the producers as far as i know !