xisto Community
GuySpook

School (damn School To Hell!)

Okay so school yesterday started out pretty well then i got a headache. I kept running in to our damn hard school "Tornado Proof" walls (pls note that pictures of my school along time ago showed the "Tornado Proof" walls being ripped out) so anyways the walls are FREAKING HARD. Also one time my head just happened to hit a door. Great. So yea i had a concussion for a little while. Then im forced to do art. I-HATE-ART!!!!!! GRRR ART MAKES ME SO MAD! then theres the dreaded math btw math sux period. Okay so after that torment its dodgeball so i have some fun come back in and read (ME WANTS TO READ NOW!!!! GIMME THAT BOOK!!!!) and then someone comes up punches me and tells the teacher i punched him. Also I had the biggest swelling bump on forehead ever, and i get sent to the office and suspended for a week. Woopty doo school rox but it SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is the end of my story goodbye, GuySpook

ouch... i'm sorry to say that... that was may be not your day..., but are you really got suspended until next week? cool man, i never have such thing happen to me! i have ever three times got hit on my head by my teacher at school.. the first one, because i shouted that my teacher (who teach me literature that time), is super-fatass-moron guy... i didn't realize if he was at my back... i got hit... combo!! but it didn't make me got suspended... that's your pity men... LoL btw, i always love music, art and math classes..

School may suck but just persevere and get through, life after school is awesome. If anybody ever told you that school days are "the best of your life" ignore them because University after school is really amazing. You meet 10 times the amount of people and you don't get judged. I'm not saying that all universities are like that but I know mine is, I've had such a wonderful time since school. When you look back on your school days you can't believe how many idiots and morons there were back then and how people could be so shallow and one dimensional. Just push through it, good times are coming soon.

I can't agree with Dawid more.

My schooling phase was good, but was way too hectic and limited as compared to my University phase. Teachers were never friendly at school and actually judged students on the basis of their studies. It's completely different at the University level. Teachers don't just limit their relationship as a student-teacher relationship. I say that's a very good way of getting education through.

School may suck but just persevere and get through, life after school is awesome. If anybody ever told you that school days are "the best of your life" ignore them because University after school is really amazing. You meet 10 times the amount of people and you don't get judged. I'm not saying that all universities are like that but I know mine is, I've had such a wonderful time since school. When you look back on your school days you can't believe how many idiots and morons there were back then and how people could be so shallow and one dimensional. Just push through it, good times are coming soon.

61176[/snapback]

Amen. I can't wait till I get to go to college. Hell, I'm getting transfered to some science-highschool thing soon where we actually get dorms and *BLEEP* there. I can't wait to get away from the house and someone where I can live by my own terms. Just for awhile at least.

And Spook, how the Hell do you keep running into walls? Were you drunk or high? That's a big no-no in school :)

And quiksilver, they can't be glass, or else they wouldn't be that good against tornadoes eh? :)

i wanted to ask the same think, why d u keep running into wall? do u usse glasses? and the punch thingy... u must have been troublesme 4 the pricipal 2 expel as soon as he hears u punch soome one.anyway u have 1 week not 2 b in school that sux.take care

you bumped into walls and you're blamming school for that ? lol XDbut i have to agree, school does kinda suck. but it's just the early get up and the boring classes that I have. But I love the temptation to get home, i's always fun to have temptations ^__^ and plaus, you get to see all your friends at school and probably, if it weren't for school you wouldn't have met them. but the people who like school seriously suck. I don't hate school, I just don't enjoy it :)

Okay so school yesterday started out pretty well then i got a headache. I kept running in to our damn hard school "Tornado Proof" walls (pls note that pictures of my school along time ago showed the "Tornado Proof" walls being ripped out) so anyways the walls are FREAKING HARD. Also one time my head just happened to hit a door. Great. So yea i had a concussion for a little while. Then im forced to do art. I-HATE-ART!!!!!! GRRR ART MAKES ME SO MAD! then theres the dreaded math btw math sux period. Okay so after that torment its dodgeball so i have some fun come back in and read (ME WANTS TO READ NOW!!!! GIMME  THAT BOOK!!!!) and then someone comes up punches me and tells the teacher i punched him. Also I had the biggest swelling bump on forehead ever, and i get sent to the office and suspended for a week. Woopty doo school rox but it SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is the end of my story goodbye, GuySpook

61066[/snapback]

yeah school usually does suck. but try to enjoy art, even if you do have a bad teacher.

that just wasn't your day...but now you have a week to recooperate and maybe next time you wont walk into anymore walls

Okay so school yesterday started out pretty well then i got a headache. I kept running in to our damn hard school "Tornado Proof" walls (pls note that pictures of my school along time ago showed the "Tornado Proof" walls being ripped out) so anyways the walls are FREAKING HARD. Also one time my head just happened to hit a door. Great. So yea i had a concussion for a little while. Then im forced to do art. I-HATE-ART!!!!!! GRRR ART MAKES ME SO MAD! then theres the dreaded math btw math sux period. Okay so after that torment its dodgeball so i have some fun come back in and read (ME WANTS TO READ NOW!!!! GIMME  THAT BOOK!!!!) and then someone comes up punches me and tells the teacher i punched him. Also I had the biggest swelling bump on forehead ever, and i get sent to the office and suspended for a week. Woopty doo school rox but it SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is the end of my story goodbye, GuySpook

61066[/snapback]

You got suspended for no reason....what n00b rus ur school omg..well things like this happen and theres no way to fix it (unless u invent time machine, lol)

:)

Yeah I hate school too. Not particularly my school or anything but the whole system. I hate the fact that I have to take subjects that are not related to my course. I especially hate my subject RETORIKA! There's this sick policy here in the Philippines that everyone in college has to have this subject. It's kinda like the version of technical writing slash speech communications slash creative writing but done in our national language. It's annoying as crap! I hate it! Plus my teacher isn't really helping by being ridiculously boring. I'm soooo glad the semester is over here in our country....whew! another semester gone by, another sigh of relief for me. Now i'll just have to wait for my grades *uggh :)