xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
sickgrrl723

My New Sig critiques welcome

It's great... I like the way you've used different patterns. But... the colors... ummm... it's a bit too girlish (pink).hehe... other than that... it's pretty cool. Great work.

I think that it is a little too bright, but then I have to look a things that color all day working sound and light systems at the hotel all day, so my eyes get a little tired.But for the female perspective on it, my loves it. Says she wishes that I could create something like it for her on another site....-William

I think that it is a little too bright, but then I have to look a things that color all day working sound and light systems at the hotel all day, so my eyes get a little tired.

But for the female perspective on it, my loves it.  Says she wishes that I could create something like it for her on another site....

-William

1064323300[/snapback]

It looks good actualy And I think the brightness wouldnt be as bad if you found a way to contrast the words from the rest of the image a little better.

put something in there to contrast all the bright aswell. maybe a couple dark details but not ot much as to loose the idea.

thanks for the input guys... i agree... the text should stand out a little more, seeing is how it's the most important part, besides the logo.... hmmm....

thanks for the input guys... i agree... the text should stand out a little more, seeing is how it's the most important part, besides the logo.... hmmm....

1064323361[/snapback]

One easy way to make the contrast would be to use a thin black outline to a purple lettering. This would allow the detail and the purple would go more with the pretty in pink thing you gots going.

But It does look good. Its nice to see some one not afraid to do the pretty in Pink