xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Habbocity

Habbo Hotel my points on habbo hotel

Habbo hotel ..... You may have played it , you may not have but that is irrelevent so ill get craking on with it, a couple of years ago , when i was about 12 , i saw this ad about habbohotel so i decided to chek it out . since then i have been a big fan of the site until recently .......Now as a young adult i find that habbo is gettin a tad bit boring , as you may agree , and that all it is is a money making scheme . you buy credits to buy furnitchure to make your own room , this is 1 credit per 10p and you need atleast 10 to get 1 good piece of furni.Alot of fansites are being made for habbohotel me being one of them :P so what i offer is a online entertainment site for habbos across the world (that can read english lol) Random i know B)

Habbo hotel ..... You may have played it , you may not have but that is irrelevent so ill get craking on with it, a couple of years ago , when i was about 12 , i saw this ad about habbohotel so i decided to chek it out . since then i have been a big fan of the site until recently .......

Now as a young adult i find that habbo is gettin a tad bit boring , as you may agree , and that all it is is a money making scheme . you buy credits to buy furnitchure to make your own room , this is 1 credit per 10p and you need atleast 10 to get 1 good piece of furni.

Alot of fansites are being made for habbohotel me being one of them  ;)  so what i offer is a online entertainment site for habbos across the world (that can read english lol) 

Random i know :P

1064323204[/snapback]

Yeah i know that game. theres another one made by coca cola that is simalar called CokeMusic its exactly the same except for the graphics on CokeMusic is better and its free. But it also has some disadvantages. Such as the time it is open and the lag you get while playing.

I used to play it a year or so ago and I think it's the same screw up business as Runescape but then worser. With Runescape you've got a very good game, but if you have done all the F2P quests it's just so boring, so you are almost forced to pay. Habbo Hotel is even worse because there's almost nothing you can do without paying, except for talking about and wandering around. If you wanna do a game, you have to pay, if you make your room, you have to pay. You just have to pay for everything. I think you're quite silly if you do this. I'm sorry to say this, but it's just what I'm thinking.-=jeroen=-

I'm going to have to agree with the above poster. I mean, I used to play Habbo Hotel too, I was even popular. Had friends such as Pipwiz and Chris (Forgot the rest of his name). Eventually it just gets boring and as you get older you realise that it is the worst possible way to spend your money, on an online popularity contest on who can waste the most money. Like the above poster also said, you have to pay for everything. You don't have to pay to make a room, but you can't do anything with it without paying, and without anything in it no one will come in unless you're a really popular Habbo. In my opinion its a waste of time and money.

I used to play it a year or so ago and I think it's the same screw up business as Runescape but then worser. With Runescape you've got a very good game, but if you have done all the F2P quests it's just so boring, so you are almost forced to pay. Habbo Hotel is even worse because there's almost nothing you can do without paying, except for talking about and wandering around. If you wanna do a game, you have to pay, if you make your room, you have to pay. You just have to pay for everything. I think you're quite silly if you do this. I'm sorry to say this, but it's just what I'm thinking.
-=jeroen=-

Yea i agree with this guy. I tried Habbo hotel once and it wasn't that good. you have to pay for every object you want to get. I played runescape and it has a much bigger environment. even thouhg it was free it had a lot of stuff. and even if u become a member you only have to pay $5 a month, and its well worth it. i tried member and there was so much things to do i didn't even get to do all of them during my 3 month membership period. i think habbo hotel is a waste of time and money! why would you pay so much money for a bunch of images, yea images that's all they are. plus you lose your social life being "social" with other people. I realized playing runescape takes away your social life and i suffered from it. instead of talking with my friends i was writing down plans to make more money. but now since i quit i have more friends but those games still impacted my social life and i'm suffering from it.

In my opinion, paying for monthly for any game is a total waste of money. Never once had i paid a single cent for any online game (except for my monthly internet bills of course) and I've never bought "digital" stuff online, for example: Downloading a trial and activating it. I do support games such as MapleStory or Runescape that doesn't exactly force you to pay. Instead, you pay to get more of the game itself and that's exactly what MS and RS has in common. I've had friends payed for 3 months on RS and never grew tired of it. You had way much more skills and things to do and there are practically TONS of quests to take on that you won't just get done by collectings items and talking to people. Habbo though, is an exception as the whole game itself is a trial. What's worse is that you don't pay once and get everything. You pay once for EACH of everything. Even after you've paid for it, whats the whole point? All you're looking at are people dancing and walking and talking. There is no real meaning to the game at all. No goal nor aim. Compared to real life where you get to socialize with friends face-to-face and do all sorts of activites, I'd say I'd rather take on the homework, chores and everything negative with real life than obsess myself with a monitor screen.

Yea if you're going to pay for a game you shouldn't play habbo hotel because it's a waste of your money. You should play Runescape which is cheap and is alot better than Habbo Hotel. I got to make cocktails and all other fun stuff. It was a fun game even if it's free.

I played Habbo Hotel for a while then i got bored since to make a house and all that you needed money and because i had none could not. It sucked. If anyone finds a free 3d caht system like that, that is good...email me

Well, I don't spend money on online gamesBut I guess you can become very rich on runescpae/habbo/coke musicWithout paying moneyI play habbo quite a lotI guess it's just a timewaster for when I'm bored

I played it, got bored of it in about two weeks. I'm not one for spending money, unless I have lot's of it.Once I realised what I was actually doing I stopped right their on the spot. And then started playing RuneScape, got bored of that to. So now I just go around to different forums and get myself more acquanted with them.

i never found habbo hotel very interesting. half the time i tried to log in, i got an error message. granted, it was probably a beta version or something back then, but i just don't enjoy that game anymore. for a similar game that is more gratifying, try nintendo's Animal Crossing. much more engaging and longer-lasting.