xisto Community
john_meikle1405241509

Runescape: Good or Not ? Good or Not ?

Runescape, not really good. Runescape: Good or Not ?

No, Runescape is not really that great of an MMORPG. It's fun for a short bit, but once you realise what it really is, it's a serious waste of time and a rip off (if you're a member) yes it's a rip off, even for 5 bucks a month. Now why is Runescape a bad game? All it is, is a grind-fest, and what I mean by that is, to level skills you have to do the same thing over and over and over and over and over about 100,000 times and I'm not kidding 100,000 times, sometimes even more, to make it worse all you are doing is clicking pixels, so clicking pixels over and over 100,000 gets boring probably before you can even reach 100 pixels clicked lol. Runescape uses this ridiculous leveling method to make up for their boring, and extreme lack of content and entertainment.

To make things even worse, the whole game of Runescape is a whole boring circle, the only true fun in the game is fighting other players, or showing off your stuff. Other than that it's bassically, spend 1-5 months clicking pixels to get a skill to 99. Then possibly make money off that, use that money to buy good equipment, and get your combat skills to 99, then possibly use those combat skills to make even more money, then just buy things to show off. That's all Runescape is. 

I highly DO NOT reccomend Runescape to you AT ALL. It probably gets a 2/10 for me, for being simply a boring, repetitive, grindfest, which in the long run isn't fun, and games ARE supposed to be fun. Hello? Jagex? Do you know what games are? Cleary not. 

-reply by Joseph

its funRunescape: Good or Not ?

yes it  is relly fun you git to fight like befor thay had gunes you can get battle ax ,sord,and arrios and armer and you can fight demons and  and skltons and big  and smalll rat even unicorns and bears  

-reply by michael

I dont like Runescape ... Much servers are paid ... some of them have very noobs and its java and the grafichs i don´t like them.. its just my opinion
You could try another RPG game

Have you tried HD?

I think runescape is a great game. Although almost all of the comments are about runescape being bad, I find it quite fun especially doing the quests. Some people may find that being a member is an extremely waste of money but if u just try 1 month, I am sure you will love it.

1 of the advice I want to give you is don't ever try to train 1 skill to lv 99 consistently or you'll find it boring and may just quit the game.If you are feeling 'sian' of runescape just change game for a few months and try to play runescape again!/txtmngr/images/smileys/smiley2.Gif

-reply by charlene

hmmm its noobish I hate runescape its a waste of time...

even on members,,,, minigames are boring... Skills are useless... Get bored fast... And if you do get 100mill and spend on bandos...

just for 100mill.. Its a piece of useless armour which does nothing all it is is a platebody with spikes and half cut off...

its just sooo stupid and I think this shouldnt have been popular for this kind of game ...

I say ...

.Easier levels - better skills - FUN minigames - better ways of money (maybe 2mill an hour) -- make skills better by woodcutting .. Spirit magic awesome trees that gives like 100k each... And dragon ore which is 100k aswell and much more --- better and cheap armour --better graphics and wepeons --

I used to love playing Runescape and used to play on it for hours on end, however, I don't play it much nowadays as I find the game rather boring.Also I'm not keen on the fact that Jagex, the company that made Runescape, have used Java as their programming language. Java Applets I find quite slow and the graphics are not that brilliant either.I still do play Runescape occasionally, however usually I only play for their special seasonal events (christmas, easter, halloween) and then I don't tend to play again for a while.

Edited by GrumbleBall (see edit history)

Wow. This brings back memories. If I remember correctly, I would play Runescape for hours on end. Getting my stats to the next level would be my only objective. And then after that, I would go into the wilderness to see if I could kill other players. Nowadays, I don't have time to play because of college and other commitments. But all in all, those were good times.

I liked it better before around the time when the game first came out. People actually talked to you and the point of the game is to have fun. Now, half the players bot so you can't really have a conversation with anyone. The graphics are better now then before and a lot of new content is added but I do not think that it has been as fun as before. The game is beginning to face the same fate as Maplestory.

Runescape sucksRunescape: Good or Not ?

Runscape sucks. It is completely stupid how u have to click everywhere. If u want a free MMORPG which is awesome (unlike runescape), try Lord Of The Rings Online. Best free MMORPG easily. Lord Of The Rings Online I would give 10/10, because it is good, but u wont waste your life in front of it and become a nobody (like u would with WOW). Runescape deserves a 3/10 because the graphics is awful, the controls **** and the game gets boring after a couple of hours. You waste your time mining and there is no real action. So don't PLAY RUNESCAPE!

-reply by NoName