xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Cronyism Is Alive & Well. Bush is king (of the cronies).

Man, I am impressed. George Bush has stones. I mean, he'll appoint nearly anyone to nearly any position regardless of their lack of credentials. Look at Michael Brown, until recently he was in charge of FEMA & had not an ounce of qualification. Look at the cost in suffering and lives. Look at the cost in dollars to all of our children. Anyone see a parallel with Bush's handling of the situation in Iraq? He didn't listen to the people he paid to know better. He thinks that he has a mandate from heaven. When are we going to show him he's wrong?

Man,  I am impressed.  George Bush has stones.  I mean, he'll appoint nearly anyone to nearly any position regardless of their lack of credentials.  Look at Michael Brown, until recently he was in charge of FEMA & had not an ounce of qualification.  Look at the cost in suffering and lives.  Look at the cost in dollars to all of our children.  Anyone see a parallel with Bush's handling of the situation in Iraq?  He didn't listen to the people he paid to know better.  He thinks that he has a mandate from heaven.  When are we going to show him he's wrong?

1064323117[/snapback]

When are the democrats going to give up their claim that every republican wants to get rid of Social Security? When are they going to quit rallying behind that Murderer Teddy "Drunken Monkey" Kennedy. You want to save the government money? Take the Alcohol out of his office, you do know that the Government buys him his booze, right, or are you just too blind to see the real problems?

Second, Katrina was a shock to everyone, there is no Fu$king way that FEMA could get aid in, when no one else could get in. I hate people that are stupid enough to think that FEMA is God. Have you worked for FEMA? I Have, and let me tell you a little about Director Brown. The man was keeping 100+ hour work weeks, when was the last time that you lost full days in your office.

Do you really think that anyone gives a rats butt what that mother in Washington has to say, you know, the Democrat that lost her son in Iraq? No, her son knew that there was a chance that he would not return from war. I was a fighter pilot. I know for a fact that they know it going in that they may DIE for you arrogant idiots to become bleeding hearts over.

I'm sorry that you deel that it would have been smart to have a liar and a theif and murderer in office, but I don't

I might not worship Dubyah, but I'm sick of people trying to blame him for EVERY world/national/local/personal problem. It's not *his* fault that the hurricane hit a city that didn't have officials with enough competence to evacuate as many people as possible, including those who couldn't get out on their own. Other cities in the past (and now, if you look at Galveston as an example) are figuring it out. Why not complain about the MORONS who twiddled their thumbs and went, "Durrrrr I dunno" when EVERYONE was telling them to GET THEIR PEOPLE OUT because IT WAS GOING TO BE BAD. (And I find it VERY interesting that these local officials managed to survive the hurricane. Hmm.)As for FEMA: it's not their fault that flood waters, destruction, etc. kept them from being able to wave a Harry-Potter-esque wand over New Orleans and make everything okay again.And MAYBE they would have been a little more inclined to get in and start working just a LITTLE sooner if the IDIOTS with guns weren't taking potshots at helicopters and other rescue vehicles. (They're lucky the National Guard didn't just drop a few frag grenades on them. I don't care how rotten the situation is; you just don't try to murder people who are coming in to help.)