xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
GuySpook

Minority Report Car!

OMG YES REMEMBER THAT CAR THE MINORITY REPORT DUDE GOT WELDED INTO???? HELL YEA ITS REAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE NEW LEXUS MINORITY REPORT CONCEPT IS THE CAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! O YA YAYAYAYAYAYA!!!!!! I AM BUYING 1 AS WE SPEAK!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO AWESOME WITH TEH COOLEST STUFF INSIDE!!!!! ITS IN A UPCOMING AUTO EXPO ALSO!!!!!!!! YALL BETTER BUY 1 QUICKLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE LEXUS!!!! THEY THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX!!!!!!!!!!! ALSO I WILL BE EDITING THIS POST LATER ON TO INCLUDE SOME OF THE CARS SPECS!!!!!!!!!!!! YEEHAW!!!!! AND REMEMBER LEXUS IS UR MASTER!!!!!!! OMG SO EXCITIED GUYSPOOK!!!!!!!!!

get out!! are u serious, it actually exists! what site can i look a it at? how much does it cost? it would be really neat to have sth like thatbut th eit is 4 the loaded follk. lolenjoooy your ride!!

OMG YES REMEMBER THAT CAR THE MINORITY REPORT DUDE GOT WELDED INTO???? HELL YEA ITS REAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE NEW LEXUS MINORITY REPORT CONCEPT IS THE CAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! O YA YAYAYAYAYAYA!!!!!! I AM BUYING 1 AS WE SPEAK!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO AWESOME WITH TEH COOLEST STUFF INSIDE!!!!! ITS IN A UPCOMING AUTO EXPO ALSO!!!!!!!! YALL BETTER BUY 1 QUICKLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE LEXUS!!!! THEY THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX!!!!!!!!!!! ALSO I WILL BE EDITING THIS POST LATER ON TO INCLUDE SOME OF THE CARS SPECS!!!!!!!!!!!! YEEHAW!!!!! AND REMEMBER LEXUS IS UR MASTER!!!!!!!

OMG SO EXCITIED GUYSPOOK!!!!!!!!!

61055[/snapback]

*eye twitches from all the exclamation points and improper use of grammar*

Take the time to type it out boy. That stuff is worse than all the Gizoogle translations put together.

OMG YES REMEMBER THAT CAR THE MINORITY REPORT DUDE GOT WELDED INTO???? HELL YEA ITS REAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE NEW LEXUS MINORITY REPORT CONCEPT IS THE CAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! O YA YAYAYAYAYAYA!!!!!! I AM BUYING 1 AS WE SPEAK!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO AWESOME WITH TEH COOLEST STUFF INSIDE!!!!! ITS IN A UPCOMING AUTO EXPO ALSO!!!!!!!! YALL BETTER BUY 1 QUICKLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE LEXUS!!!! THEY THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX!!!!!!!!!!! ALSO I WILL BE EDITING THIS POST LATER ON TO INCLUDE SOME OF THE CARS SPECS!!!!!!!!!!!! YEEHAW!!!!! AND REMEMBER LEXUS IS UR MASTER!!!!!!!

OMG SO EXCITIED GUYSPOOK!!!!!!!!!

61055[/snapback]

1st....calm down.....lol.....hat car does rock and if ur not lying about that ur buying one then thats sweet, when you have bought it and tried it out and took the galorw out of it then post here the specs....I bet ya it has wheels unlike in the movie when he has no wheels, that would be cool but ok, techno hasnt gone that far yet, and lexus do thyink outside the box but did you know that they use almost the same engine specs as the Mercedez :P:):D so i wo0uldnt get ur hopes too high up about it but i guess you have wasted over ?50000 on this car probably so i hope u enjoy it and tell this community the specs so that we can galore at it and just stare at the pic(if u send one :) ) I'll buy that car of you for ?1 LOL....nah not really enjoy m8 and dont forget that this car night not be the moral fibre of ur life.,...so dont waste ur time all over it