xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
master_gamemaker

Want To Make Your Oun PC Games Then Read This Come on you can start making games today

Hello, i just want to tell every one here about this game maker that i have been using for a year or so well it is free but you can also reg'it. you can make just about anything rpg's orpg's mmorpg's maze games anything and the best thing is even your grandmother could make games thats how easy things can be.

click herefor site with download of and examples that you can edit and change stuff

the Community click here with people that will help you wit your games and stuff and examples and there are forum where you can request music and graphics

reply what you think about it also if you ever need help aka noob questions pm me here or on the GMC my name on there is game_maker_dude

Mods and/or admin's if this does not go here i'm sorry and please move to where it can be.

Thank you and have a nice day

Hrm, that looks interesting. Though for what I'd like to do, if I used GameMaker, I'd have to use the registered version. I'm looking for the ability to create multiplayer networked 3D games. Though not necessarily rpg.Thanks for the info B)-YB

yea well i hope to see your games sometime maybe on the GMC btw it sounds like you have been reading a lot about it i have to say it is so easy but you can use stuff that is harder like if your making mmorpgs it would be easyer to use a mmorpg maker but i like gm betername: game_maker_dude

Game maker is ok. I've tried to use it but I never really held my attention for that long(no surprise there :lol:). One of the biggest things that annoyed me was that all the games I tried to play lagged the crap out of me. Even with nothing else running I still got lagged to death. Except for that major reason it is a decent game maker. I recomend you try it if your interested in those kinds of things. I'm the only one who seems to experiance harsh lag from those games anyway so don't let that stop you from having fun.

This look's great! I already have a game maker but that's only for RPGs, a game maker like this will really help me. (RPGs get boring after so long) I don't like the idea of having a gamemaker logo right there while running a game but ah well, it's free. :P