xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Zony

Hi Everyone!

Just wanna say hi to everyone, I will be around here in the forums. Some stuff about me:Location: NorwayAge: 15Sex: MaleLike: Design, internet, games girls and mutch more!Homesite: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ (in Norwegian, so doesen't think many here understand..)I am webmaster in a clan, Joint Operations clan, we have called us self BTK (Born To Kill), we are a active clan, but we doesen't have so many members yet. Else I doesen't do so mutch more, I am designing and coding some sites, and I am here now. That was some words about me. B)

Just wanna say hi to everyone, I will be around here in the forums.

Some stuff about me:

Sex: Male

Like: Design, internet, games girls and mutch more!

Homesite: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ (in Norwegian, so doesen't think many here understand..)

I am webmaster in a clan, Joint Operations clan, we have called us self BTK (Born To Kill), we are a active clan, but we doesen't have so many members yet. Else I doesen't do so mutch more, I am designing and coding some sites, and I am here now. That was some words about me.  :blink:

1064323016[/snapback]

You are 15 :PB) not that you're young, :blink: never thought you were. I am my self only 17 :blink::blink: