xisto Community
wutske

Improve The Forum

ok, didn't know where to post, so I dropped it here, in a no postcount part.There are 2 things I'd love to have on this forum.1. a global "Mark this forum read", so that every forum and every post on this forum will be mark as read (instead of only a sub-forum).2. An edit button. I realy hate I can't change my posts when I wrote in Engrish again or accidentaly hitted the post button B) .

As far as the first thing goes, all I can do is make sure that an Admin sees this post.

As for the second request, I'm afraid it is DENIED. I didn't highlight that to go off on you, but to make sure people see it, as has been noted many times, because of our credit system, and edit button allows people to cheat and gain excess credts by making long posts and then editing down to something small and meaningful. To make a script to detect this use of an edit button is too involved and not worth it. If you want to make an edit simply create a new post with the changes to make and report that post. A moderator will see to it that the changes are made promptly.

~Viz

It's sad that people misuse things so others get punished because of those ..... (insert offending word :P ).But, I totaly understand it and won't argue about it.Great forum btw, a little 'busy' (I'd almost forgotten where I'd put this one B) ), but that's allright.

I have been really busy to program that part. I will do it later.. :)

1064322967[/snapback]

I realy hope you get that part ready soon, it's quite annoying you know. Of course I get your point, but if you can edit posts, you'll have to double post, and that's also not a good thing.

-=jeroen=-