xisto Community
andrwxsCOL

How Do I Promote Astahost (what Kind Of Banner) ? How ?

Apparently, the staff doesn't care enough to answer you. But one of the special things about Xisto is it doesn't mount any advertisements onto your site. My suggestion to you is to keep your dignity. Don't take any ads besides your own!You'll obtain a lot of respect this way, not from the staff but from us "little people" the staff can't waste time bothering with.

In reply to the banner, you can make your own, put up a text link, or get a banner at http://forums.xisto.com/topic/125-user-contributions/

Now, on to what GuardianGA is telling us.
Has it maybe EVER occured to you that we do this on a voluntary bases, and that we actually have families, jobs, school etc? We are not here 24/7, we are here when we can, as much as we can.

Oh and, now I am wondering why did you pull ME into your email? I didn't ban you, you took care of that yourself.

Lol, Guardian wrote this message 8 minutes after the guy asked ^^ What kind of staff-ant mutation did this guy expect? :-)