xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
samma

Motion Blur Sig Tut ~ Samma

heh finally B), okay, considering ive been told by other forums to add the resources of what i used, heh ill be doing that :P

--Motion Blur Sig Tutorial--

Render Used : http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Result :

Posted Image

Step 1 : Put the render where nessasary and duplicate the layer.

Posted Image

Step 2 : If the background isnt white, make a new layer under all the layers and use the paint bucket tool set on white. If the background is white, skip Step 2.

Step 3 : With the bottom render layer, do a motion of Angle 0 and Distance 50.

Posted Image

Step 4 : Duplicate the blurred layer arround 4-6 times and arrange the blurred layers so that there is no white background and make it look like it flows.

Posted Image

Step 5 : Merge all the blurred layers into one layer (ctrl + e) and do a motion blur of Angle 0 and Distance (20-50)

Posted Image

Step 6 : Make an outline of your render with the laso tool and do a feather of 10-20 and then Right Click > Select Inverse, then click Delete/Del.

Posted Image

Step 7 : Duplicate the render layer and then with the bottom render layer, do a motion blur of Angle 0 and Distance (30-50)

Posted Image

Step 8 : Finally, to finish add a border, text and you can lower the main render opacity to around 80-90%

Posted Image

Bleh.. I like the concept but the quality isn't that good, compared to those really good looking ones. I don't know... it's just me, or it's the image you chose to put in that tutorial.Ermm... it looks choppy, that's all. Doesn't look really smooth... :(