xisto Community
AbstracT

Nasty People

My girl was telling me about this incident that a girl in her dorm that she barely even knows came to her room so get away from her roommate. Being the nice person she is she let her sit on her bed since there was nowhere else to sit. The girl i guess started to feel comfortable and actually got under her covers....i think that's some serious disrespect and is nasty...You don't just lay in other peoples beds especially if u dont know them like that

well, i guess if you look at in tha way, i tmakes sense, though where i come from people just don't go layiing on other ppls bed [afriad of what they might get! lol], but if they do lie down. it isn't really a huge deal. look at it this way she might be tired or had arough day. it might be even worse on her sleeping on a strangers bed.peace out!!!

What are you jealous??? lol Some people are more comfortable around people they dont know than others. Also some people are raised differently, so we all have different views on what is appropriate and what isn't. But I dont see why anyone would do that, maybe there was a flaw in your girlfriend's story :-p

That may just be a different view of what is appropriate or not. To call it nasty is just ridiculous I think though, it really doesn't sound as if she was intentionally trying to aggrevate or irritate your girlfriend, clueless and ditsy yes, but nasty is a bit rash don't you think?