xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Jorsart

Artist Galleries. Free hosted Artist Galleries with perks.

ARTIST GALLERIES:Spots currently available: 23Catigories. CG ANIME TRADITIONAL 3D MIXED MEDIA VIDEOWhat each account offers. 300 Images ( if more are needed we can discuse it.) 50 Downloads An artist Bio Page An artist fave Links page A POP3 jorsart.com email (note: it is required that you check it once a week and remove files fromt he server) Accounts are free but you must apply useing the following method. email all applications to artist@jorsart.com Each app must contain the following. Name:Age:Type of Art:Programs Used:Email:Short bio at least 2 paragraphs: ( about yoru self our your perception of art.)4 Sample Images to give examples of your artist talents. If any artwork Contains nudity please let me know As those files will be added to an age restricted gallery in your area. If there is any requested information that you do not wisht o be shared online tell me the reason i need the info is to protect your work and aid you in art theft prevention.Please be open and honast no one will be insulted or degraded. And I am very open to what i consider art so do not worry about my perception hurting your chances. Ray