xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
HTML_Guru

Mario Power Tennis Definetly gets a 40 - Love

If you've played any of the Mario game titles, you know just how fun handling a small plumber that kicks major *** can be! But now, they've upped the ante and you can play with many characters in the new vesion of Mario Power Tennis, and let's just say, they're all "tennis-savvy".The game is as-is: you can choose a character, customize the rules/playing a bit, and off you go, either against a computer or actual player.And then you start playing - you lob the ball and send it flying over - but the opponent flies it back... then you swing, he takes a shot and... YOU DO A POWER CYCLONE SHOT AND SEND THE BALL FLYING... yeah. You make your first point, and you're hooked. You would not believe how much fun it is running back and forth, to and fro, just to get a small yellow bal and every now-and-then do some special at what seems to be unvoluntary.If you like whacking things around, try Mario Power Tennis for Nintendo Gamecube.

u know what, i dont why i love to play old games, it dont have superb graphic, it sounds like my alarm clock but still it's not boring and sometimes can be very addictive too... i forgot the name of the game but it is not mario but it's teniislove snes

I've never actually played this particular game, but have heard good things about it! My son loves the whole Maria series, so to see it go towards a sports theme goes good with me! The price isn't all that bad. I think I paid only 30 dollars for it, it was used and we had some leftover gift cards. My son always raves about how good the games graphics are its console, I think its Gameboy! Never the less, the Mario games are great non-violence games great for everyone!